• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How's the knob?
Did you have to explain it to your wife?

No, she was too busy yelling at me and the kids to worry about the knob, cos their hover boards for Xmas arrived while I was away, she told me not to buy them but I did anyway, so she's pissed at me (a good thing ATM).
Knob still blue and hurts to piss.

No, she was too busy yelling at me and the kids to worry about the knob, cos their hover boards for Xmas arrived while I was away, she told me not to buy them but I did anyway, so she's pissed at me (a good thing ATM).
Knob still blue and hurts to piss.
Just another day of married bliss hahaha

Religion keeps people in check like laws do. It is the fear of prosecution or punishment that works.

My mum got herself baptised or whatever when she was 15 but we were never taken to church or anything. When I was 8 or 9 I was in hospital and my ID tag said COE so when I asked what it meant and she said church of England I pointed out I've never been to church and made them get me a new one.

Despite not having ever been threatened with Hell or whatever bad shit comes from sinning I've managed to not be a scumbag. People blame the decline of society on the move away from religion but its more likely the decline in parenting and personal responsibility.

Sometimes I can't tell whether you're trolling or really as ignorant as you come across. People with your cognitive ability are a far bigger threat than ISIS will ever be. As much as you will protest it your mentality and ISIS's mentality are like peas in a pod. People like you are the end that justifies extremists means.

You would have looked much less stupid if you just posted another Gif like you normally do when the topic goes over your head.

Again in with the extremist sympthazing. It can't be their fault must blame someone else. Maybe you should go over there and fight the fight with them.

Religion keeps people in check like laws do. It is the fear of prosecution or punishment that works.

My mum got herself baptised or whatever when she was 15 but we were never taken to church or anything. When I was 8 or 9 I was in hospital and my ID tag said COE so when I asked what it meant and she said church of England I pointed out I've never been to church and made them get me a new one.

Despite not having ever been threatened with Hell or whatever bad shit comes from sinning I've managed to not be a scumbag. People blame the decline of society on the move away from religion but its more likely the decline in parenting and personal responsibility.

If that was the case why do highly religious people still do terrible things.

The topic of this thread was/is “Terror in Paris”, and not “hey this is my chance to insult my fellow Ausbb team mates!” With that said, let me see if I can put this thread back on track…please.

The display of violence and the killing of innocent people are indicative of a radical, and indeed extremist, mindset that is fundamentally opposite to the unanimous teachings of Islam.

Speaking with an ISIS supporter yesterday, I had to correct his gravely distorted understanding of what a particular Qur’anic verse was saying. He quoted me the following from the Quran: “
And kill them wherever you find them.” Obviously this verse is referring to the slaying of non-Muslims. However as I have already stated in post #115, this nutcase, is doing what the critics and haters of Islam always love to do…quote out of context to serve their own sick agendas.

Because of this nutcases’ friends (ISIS and others), our A320 had to divert from its usual route over Iraq and Syria, by flying over the Mediterranean sea, doubling the flight time from Qatar to Beirut from 2 to 4 hours. I must say, it beats getting blown up into smithereens with a surface to air missile from the hot spots below. My goal is to make it back home/to Australia safely with my wife and 5 girls soon.

My apologies for digressing.

So, a more objective and scholarly reading of the causes of terrorism would inform us of a host of causal factors, including: radical ideology; empathy and association with radicals; socio-economic factors; personal experiences; criminal activity;racism and Islamophobia.

Ps: I’m willing to explain to anyone here, who is sincerely interested in acquiring the proper knowledge about Islam, by clarifying that ever so abused Qur’anic verse re the killing of non-Muslims.

Last edited:
So, a more objective and scholarly reading of the causes of terrorism would inform us of a host of causal factors, including: radical ideology; empathy and association with radicals; socio-economic factors; personal experiences; criminal activity;racism and Islamophobia

True, the problems of muslims in France may have a lot of factors, although there is absolutely no excuse for extremism and terrorism.

But, given that many muslims move in order to seek a better life in west, perhaps involved Arabic societies are going to have to pull themselves together to try and integrate and benefit from interaction with the rest of the world; and I refer to the goal of developing and benefiting from the international economy. to some extent, small arab nations are already doing this.

From my viewing for Arabic movies and docos, most people there too want a better life for themselves and families in economic terms.

but the policy elites and people need to insist that radicals are quashed, and get over their harsh historical experience and cleavages, just as many Asian societies have. They have to define an agenda to build themselves up, say as Turkey has to some extent.

Until then, I suspect the factors you refer to will persist.

Big problem for any effort by extremists is that all major powers cannot tolerate them, China, US, France, UK, and Russia. Hopefully ideas and resources from them can aid development.

Having said this, invasion of West of Iraq was one of worst decisions ever.

If that was the case why do highly religious people still do terrible things.
The same reason people creating and enforcing the laws are corrupt, fuckheads will be fuckheads. As with most commentary on society it was a generalisation so there will always be exceptions.

True, the problems of muslims in France may have a lot of factors, although there is absolutely no excuse for extremism and terrorism.

But, given that many muslims move in order to seek a better life in west, perhaps involved Arabic societies are going to have to pull themselves together to try and integrate and benefit from interaction with the rest of the world; and I refer to the goal of developing and benefiting from the international economy. to some extent, small arab nations are already doing this.

From my viewing for Arabic movies and docos, most people there too want a better life for themselves and families in economic terms.

but the policy elites and people need to insist that radicals are quashed, and get over their harsh historical experience and cleavages, just as many Asian societies have. They have to define an agenda to build themselves up, say as Turkey has to some extent.

Until then, I suspect the factors you refer to will persist.

Big problem for any effort by extremists is that all major powers cannot tolerate them, China, US, France, UK, and Russia. Hopefully ideas and resources from them can aid development.

Having said this, invasion of West of Iraq was one of worst decisions ever.

A thoughtful post indeed. Thank you Sir.

The same reason people creating and enforcing the laws are corrupt, fuckheads will be fuckheads. As with most commentary on society it was a generalisation so there will always be exceptions.

So religion has nothing to do with keeping people on the straight and narrow then. Since fuckheads will be fuckheads religion is only keeping those on the straight and narrow that would be on that path anyway.

Last edited:
So religion has nothing to do with keeping people on the straight and narrow then. Since fuckheads will be fuckheads religion is only keeping those on the straight and narrow that would be on that path anyway.
Yeah it only has any effect on people who are borderline but for some people that's what keeps them on the right side.

You would have looked much less stupid if you just posted another Gif like you normally do when the topic goes over your head.

Again in with the extremist sympthazing. It can't be their fault must blame someone else. Maybe you should go over there and fight the fight with them.

You're a complete dribbling idiot.

Im the idiot but you consistently turn to gif and insults to try and hide that you can't make a reasonable reply.

I'm sorry you find .gifs so offensive, I'll keep that in mind. Actually Baz, you do. Your usual go-to is 'well, you're an Isis sympathiser', 'keep supporting the terrorists' and crap like that. I've put up posts that require some thought Baz, the problem is that yo're so simple minded that between the screen and your mind the words get distorted by the 'Baz filter' and you assign your meaning to words others write. There is no point in discussing things with you. I do envy you to a point, everything in your world is either black or white. As they say ignorance is bliss.

Last edited by a moderator: