• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

STEROIDS, whos done em

no mate not yet. I'm trying to start a family at the moment. Once thats all good I plan on embarking on a cycle.

Just the noob test e 10 weeker.

Nolva or clom pct. Not gonna pay what they want for hcg. Fertility won't be an issue so might as well see what the fuss is about.

If its as good as its cracked up to be I'll go on trt. Seems like the fashionable thing to do nowadays

In the same boat... plugging away at it so to speak right now, and all things going to plan, once we are blessed with some good news - will be getting stuck in.

Looking forward to it!

I know the HCG is killer $$ right?

I'm waiting on some to come in that I got DIRT cheap... its supposed to be gtg. I'll pm you if it clears.

No plans personally. Zero interest at the moment. But that doesnt rule it all out long term. Only been lifting seriously since january last year so I feel im years away from thinking about ir anyway.

Reckon I pull 300kg without it personally.

Tim.

No interest...yet.
I lift because it's fun, I'm fitter and healthier and I like chasing PB's. the strength and size that comes with it is a bonus.

In the same boat... plugging away at it so to speak right now, and all things going to plan, once we are blessed with some good news - will be getting stuck in.

Looking forward to it!

I know the HCG is killer $$ right?

I'm waiting on some to come in that I got DIRT cheap... its supposed to be gtg. I'll pm you if it clears.

Overseas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

No plans personally. Zero interest at the moment. But that doesnt rule it all out long term. Only been lifting seriously since january last year so I feel im years away from thinking about ir anyway.

Tim.

Looks like you have common sense. Im not against the gear but good to see you putting in the hard yards. Kudos to you.

Don't think I'd ever bother personally. Know some guys at my gym that do it but I'd be a bit paranoid for the whole thing I think.

Tim.

I agree tim you have alot more natural potential left. But to pull 300kegs drug free is beyond most. Its the crippling injuries that make it unattainable to all but the very lucky few.

A feat like that takes the perfect trifecta of dedication, devotion abd an injury free run of a good few years.

I agree tim you have alot more natural potential left. But to pull 300kegs drug free is beyond most. Its the crippling injuries that make it unattainable to all but the very lucky few.

A feat like that takes the perfect trifecta of dedication, devotion abd an injury free run of a good few years.

Im hoping to hit 300 by the end of the year pending on two good training cycles paying off and the planets aligning and shifting earths gravity ever so slightly.. Got a good couple of kilos on Tim though.

Will probably step on the platform next year. And will deffinately Test up one day. Although I have alot of natural potential left. I want to push my own limits first.

Last edited:
Dont probably do it. Just do it. The best thing I ever did was decide to compete. Learn alot about yourself.

Tim.

no mate not yet. I'm trying to start a family at the moment. Once thats all good I plan on embarking on a cycle.

Just the noob test e 10 weeker.

Nolva or clom pct. Not gonna pay what they want for hcg. Fertility won't be an issue so might as well see what the fuss is about.

If its as good as its cracked up to be I'll go on trt. Seems like the fashionable thing to do nowadays
I gather things have changed.

Sooooooooooo anyone else thinking about jumping in?

C'mon fess up people. ;)

Maybe when I'm 45. hahaha

Sooooooooooo anyone else thinking about jumping in?

C'mon fess up people. ;)

Maybe when I'm 45. hahaha

It seems to be in vogue to be on the juice these days, and its openly discussed in many of the gyms I have been to.
Its on the cards when I reach the middle ages 40+ depending on how my body is holding up after another 16 years of lifting, and if I can actually handle getting pinned in the ass.