• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

STEROIDS, whos done em

Brick

So we are on a bodybuilding forum, I'm curious who here has or does use steroids, what were your reasons for stopping starting, results, views on the subject etc etc.

Oh and please no I just use trt or any shit like that, we can be honest here it's an annonomyous forum and if your not, just create an account that is anon.

Discuss.....

For the record I am yet to dabble, but it will happen one day.

Yeah I haven't as yet, but would like to give it a go a bit longer natural to see what I can do, I also don't think i have diet and lifestyle where I would be getting most out of heading down that path so for me not worth it in that regard....

Plus I do get drug tested from time to time, which sort of counts me out as well.

I think there's was a thread with a poll on this topic.

Clearly there were a lot of liars who voted.

Yeah. I don't care if one does but clearly lot of people deny or are not open to use.
Their choice.

Yeah. I don't care if one does but clearly lot of people deny or are not open to use.
Their choice.

What about you shrek given the injectables a run. Be honest, your pretty good at keeping your identity a secret except for tge handful of members that have met you.

You seem knowledgable, is it just stuff you've heard or learned ftom experience.

This is as far from having a go at anyone as I could ever get. I'm just very keen to hear peoples thoughts and experiences.

Something interesting I have noticed
AusBB is mainly full of clean lifters. Most of the steroid users prefer **************** haha.

When I competed in cycling a good 5 years ago now I was taking around 30mg of AAS a day and this went up to 70mg at one point. My opinion on them? They work, that's why you take them haha. It was easier to pop a few dbol and go for a ride than sacrifice time on the bike for time in the gym.

I plan on taking AAS again when I have more experience in powerlifting. I think you need at least a good 5-6 years of training before you start AAS. I am probably going to hop on when I am finding it hard to gain muscular weight in order to go up a weight class. And by hard I mean truly hard, not the 5kg/year it's currently taking me haha

Never used them, never will.

I train because I like training and I lift to be 'healthy' and hopefully extend my useful life, by useful I mean the part of my life where I am active and able to actively take part in life, by doing things I like.

Taking steroids would achieve the exact opposite why I started training in the first place, so will never happen.

I haven't used and don't plan to use. This is simply because I don't want to go that far for the mass, cuts etc.

However, i am open to other people using them, so long as they are honest about it when discussing there gains/progress. No one wants to hear crap just about training discipline and diet when the juice is playing a big part in it too. Though this thought only applys to braggarts that don't like to be open

I read newcomers should take any advice given by roid users with a grain of salt. This made intuitive sense to me starting out, but it sort of rules out anything from Arnie/Yates/Mantzer/magazines/Weider crowd etc. But then there are a lot of natural beginners who follow their routines and get great results. Another example of fitness world trainer x bagging out fitness trainer y I guess.

I read newcomers should take any advice given by roid users with a grain of salt. This made intuitive sense to me starting out, but it sort of rules out anything from Arnie/Yates/Mantzer/magazines/Weider crowd etc. But then there are a lot of natural beginners who follow their routines and get great results. Another example of fitness world trainer x bagging out fitness trainer y I guess.

I just do what people did before steroids existed
High volume, high frequency and heavy. Backed up with plenty of meat and stew

I've been slacking on the volume recently though, fucking gets to my head

Personally, no and have no intention to use.

Not on a moral high ground or anything, each to their own. However I am stunned at the volume of young guys using em now. Seems to be fairly readily available to those who wanna take that road.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2