• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

STEROIDS, whos done em

Serious thread guys, if your objectors by all means state your reasons but pleas keep the piss take to a minimum.

Serious thread guys, if your objectors by all means state your reasons but pleas keep the piss take to a minimum.

Fair call Brick.

Apert from being (I think) illegal, I grew up at a time when steroids and growth hormones where not discussed, to the detail they are now.

At the moment, this sort of thing is assosiated with criminals and criminal activity, which is not my scene.

For the last twenty years I've just enjoyed just pushing the iron and getting strong with what god gave me.

Good thread Brick.

Yeah, it's easy to joke about AAS, and no harm done either, but I guess you are actually trying to get a gauge as to who has actually done them?

Yeah, done a 'var course. 8 weeks. Just finishing pct.

Was not planning to at the time (was going to wait) , but was in a situation where it was very easy to obtain so went for it.

Having said that I had already done plenty my own research, so knew that I needed ancillaries and what I was in for. Also helped having gained friendly and helpful contacts obtained elsewhere to help me out with q & a.

Results were ok. But its all a learning curve and the best way to learn is often to just get stuck in when you have learnt enough to at least know what to expect.

As with all info on the interwebs, you read enough of it and it can get contradictory. Trick is to look for some of the ground rules and adjust variables to suit e.g. dosages / timing etc..

Started with an oral, but know I will one day soon-ish be injecting IM, so all good.

I was surprised when I first started researching just how much there is to learn.

You soon get to respect what you're doing (or at least you should) and how it will effect your body. What you should do afterwards to ensure the bodies best possible chance of returning to a normal function. Esp. if you haven't got kids yet.

I've never had the desire to take them and it doesn't bother me if someone else does as long as they're upfront about it and not claiming natural gains while on gear.

Never have and probably wont ever. Its always played in the back of my mind though. Minus the sides I'd probably go for it TBH.

Testosterone and GH are both natural
It's natural to eat cows and we give them tren so that is natural too

I've done a few, only sides so far was a touch of puffy nips from alot of test/tren and dbol. I dont run any A.I's unless i get sensitive nipples

What i have run

test only
test e/anadrol
test/ tren/dbol

Currently cruising on 250ml test e every 8 days,next one is test e/tren/stana/masteron just waiting on my last blood test results to make sure its good to go

I've done a few, only sides so far was a touch of puffy nips from alot of test/tren and dbol. I dont run any A.I's unless i get sensitive nipples

What i have run

test only
test e/anadrol
test/ tren/dbol

Currently cruising on 250ml test e every 8 days,next one is test e/tren/stana/masteron just waiting on my last blood test results to make sure its good to go

Nice... you always been blast-cruising? Gains?

Nice... you always been blast-cruising? Gains?

I have for this year. currently sitting at 105-106kg at around 12% In the last year i have added 13kg of muscle. All of them of been fairly high doses:D.

I will come off completely for 3-4 months early next year while i try and get the wife pregnant. then probably go back to blast and cruise as long as my blood work keeps coming back ok.

Yeah I haven't as yet, but would like to give it a go a bit longer natural to see what I can do, I also don't think i have diet and lifestyle where I would be getting most out of heading down that path so for me not worth it in that regard....

Plus I do get drug tested from time to time, which sort of counts me out as well.

What sort of drug testing? They would have to specifically test for steroids.
I get tested for drugs but its for recreational drug use.

Answering the OP's question: No I haven't. But I do know lots of friends who used dbol , Deca and test in there early 20's. Not a good idea as there natty test levels would have been at there highest and they should have made the most of it.

I have seen plenty of guys do oral only cycles only to loose there gains after they finish..this was mainly dbol cycles.

Will I ever use them...I don't think so. But I don't hold a grudge against people that do. I just feel sorry for the young blokes who start way to early and don't research about the compounds and effects. But each to there own.
Cheers

[MENTION=16347]BrisVegasGhost[/MENTION];

Yeah mainly for illicit drugs as well, but can also be tested for AAS if suspected or targeted.

You made the leap yet [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; ?

What's your drug of choice?

no mate not yet. I'm trying to start a family at the moment. Once thats all good I plan on embarking on a cycle.

Just the noob test e 10 weeker.

Nolva or clom pct. Not gonna pay what they want for hcg. Fertility won't be an issue so might as well see what the fuss is about.

If its as good as its cracked up to be I'll go on trt. Seems like the fashionable thing to do nowadays

High dose tren is my favourite I feel euphoric on it which is opposite to most lol