• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I know all about the black dog

tumblr_ljxyrs3mYJ1qzvk79o1_500.jpg

400mg is no more sedating than 50mg, at 400mg it's a mood stabiliser.

It's pharmacology is very complex.

ive been told that before but never taken that much as dont need it. i love the stuff, is like a reset switch every night, makes me not hold onto thoughts/emotions as much.

well its a very common trend in how science has failed its population that pays their wage...

now we know, fat isn't the enemy, its not causing heart problems yet people for decades were put on cholesterol treatment which arguably did more harm than good. especially cause doctors know absolutely nothing about diet and excercise.

then the antidepressants, i thought you'd relate to this being a religious man, didn't they do just fine 1000yrs ago? why would something close to 40% of the population need anti depressants today, when we are exactly the same biological people from way back to 100,000 yrs if not 300,000 yrs ago, only with teaching. did they need pills 1000yrs ago? don't get me wrong, testosterone is far far different to SSRI and the plethra of other drugs (tweaking brain chemistry at seritonin etc)

what about these doctors your highly respect, what about their high suicide rates???
but you trust them with you life? to make the best decision in your health? or the best decision in the guidelines made but some bullshit pannel of people who's kids are out there taking drugs each weekend?

its a twisted world we live in. and if they didn't want drugs, there wouldn't be any... end of story.

riddle me that @Fadi; why is it everyone can get anything basically. (i know theres too many idiots, just like this thread shows, i cringe reading the last posts cause of stupid mis information)

Wrong. Plenty of evidence showing we have evolved a lot in the last couple thousand years. Maybe read some of the science you try and bag so much.

Wrong. Plenty of evidence showing we have evolved a lot in the last couple thousand years. Maybe read some of the science you try and bag so much.

If I can add - my idea of 'doing fine' is not dying at 23 from a septic tooth infection...

dafuq is going on here [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];
[MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; are agreeing. Go make sure its not a blue moon tonight pls!

We have agreed on plenty before. Unlike some others here I'm not going to let one or many disagreements influence every other post.

Or old age is making it past 25.

Modern science/medicine is a victim of its own success. People don't realize how good it is these days.

People that had mental health problems were just executed because they had the demons inside them, lest they possess other people. Good times.

You two [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; are beginning to make me sick

Choate-LennoxX400.jpg

(not that I'm homophobic or anything, just preferred it when you two argued like a married couple. wait wut!)

yeh i take 25-50mg daily and still puts me down pretty hard!

this.

no the action of seroquel is not complex, it just dumbs you down, ALOT! yet your here and talking of steroids and other shit with your bipolar and stupid amounts of dosage of psychs??? are you serious?

good luck with your kidneys on that lithium, as the lithium salt replaces sodium salt and it will absolutely destroy your kidneys in time.

but yeah. your a bit of a bitch, so i don't really feel sorry. especially how you think your excessive dosage is normal. and is "saving you".

edit: that was @qldlifter;

I'm not interested in your fantasies [MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; and you should have more respect for your mum and sister