• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I agree, it should be done only under medical supervision. Medical "need" is harder to define. Is there a medical "need" for rhinoplasty? Butt or boob implants? Liposuction? Lap band surgery? Face lifts? Botox? If we can have surgery for bigger tits, why not drugs for bigger biceps? Why is it morally and medically okay to inject a paralysing poison into your face, but not okay to inject an anabolic steroid into your arse? So I don't really buy the moral or "there's no medical need" arguments, since almost everyone accepts all that other shit.

Reactions: C_T
been on trt for ages, no issues cept constantly being horney

I might just be hearing about a minority of people's bad experiences. How long have you been on TRT? Under a year isn't it? Time for a Blast JW :p

How much of a pain in the arse was it, with all the tests/consultations and Endo/Doctor's appointments? That alone would piss me.

You on Reandron? That sounds like less hassle.

I might just be hearing about a minority of people's bad experiences. How long have you been on TRT? Under a year isn't it? Time for a Blast JW :p

How much of a pain in the arse was it, with all the tests/consultations and Endo/Doctor's appointments? That alone would piss me.

You on Reandron? That sounds like less hassle.

no hassle at all, told the dr i was on it in the UK and he just gave me a script lol. be 2 years in march or so..but was on plenty before that too. the horn is still great, fucked a chick in my works lift tonight haha.

no blasts for me anymore. so part of my personalty disorder shit is i go through massive phases..changing who i am and bla bla. this can be highlighted in the fact ive been in and out of the gym and gear for the last 10 years, never lasting more than a year if that. so although i enjoy taking juice (its awesome) and training, the reality is i will probably never stick it out as i will just go into another phase and not care anymore. so there really is no point in training loads for months and taking gear and getting huge just to give it all up and lose everything (which ive down countless time). im sure people could just say "stick at it" or some reference to dedication..but with who i am..never going to happen.

no hassle at all, told the dr i was on it in the UK and he just gave me a script lol. be 2 years in march or so..but was on plenty before that too. the horn is still great, fucked a chick in my works lift tonight haha.

no blasts for me anymore. so part of my personalty disorder shit is i go through massive phases..changing who i am and bla bla. this can be highlighted in the fact ive been in and out of the gym and gear for the last 10 years, never lasting more than a year if that. so although i enjoy taking juice (its awesome) and training, the reality is i will probably never stick it out as i will just go into another phase and not care anymore. so there really is no point in training loads for months and taking gear and getting huge just to give it all up and lose everything (which ive down countless time). im sure people could just say "stick at it" or some reference to dedication..but with who i am..never going to happen.

2 years? You've only been on this forum for 2 years. For a long time you were amusing us with your Roid rage escapades. Pretty sure it wouldn't be more than a year? Anyway, sounds like fun.

Dr just gave you a script without tests? That'd be illegal wouldn't it? Even dodgey anti-aging Drs who want to prescribe TRT for profit have to send you for tests.

not really run anything properly since i came off tren in march last year. had brief runs of extra test for a month or so, before changing my mind. last time proper on balls to the wall was when i joined the forum. and tbh most of my tren rage is actuallt borderline rage lol

Haha restuffed I like it

in seriousness growing old naturally is far healthier, body and mind.

i watched this on 60 minutes or current affair or some other bullshit TV show
anyways, this old kunce was fucked, his wife's died, he gave up on life, was just sliumped in his armchair hoping to die
Dr put him on hgh, nekt minit, kunce is rooting some old chook from the rsl, climbing rocks the size of Uluru, bragging how his hair started to grow again and how he is loving life again
kunce might have <7 years left in him, even if the substance cuts that in 1/2 down to 4, for the quality of life, fuck, not much to think about, it's either die in 7-8 while pissing in your own pants or die with a 4" boner in your own pants.
which option would you take? I'm know which way I'm gonna go! No illusion here!

i watched this on 60 minutes or current affair or some other bullshit TV show
anyways, this old kunce was fucked, his wife's died, he gave up on life, was just sliumped in his armchair hoping to die
Dr put him on hgh, nekt minit, kunce is rooting some old chook from the rsl, climbing rocks the size of Uluru, bragging how his hair started to grow again and how he is loving life again
kunce might have <7 years left in him, even if the substance cuts that in 1/2 down to 4, for the quality of life, fuck, not much to think about, it's either die in 7-8 while pissing in your own pants or die with a 4" boner in your own pants.
which option would you take? I'm know which way I'm gonna go! No illusion here!

Can just imagine ole [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; running 20iu HGH and 1g of Testosterone. Rooting every chick at the RSL, getting his tribal tattoos, hell even running a 6 day per week Bro split. Hell he may even starting taking Supplements and a Pre-Workout! Silverback's the one on the right!

hqdefault.jpg

I agree, it should be done only under medical supervision. Medical "need" is harder to define. Is there a medical "need" for rhinoplasty? Butt or boob implants? Liposuction? Lap band surgery? Face lifts? Botox? If we can have surgery for bigger tits, why not drugs for bigger biceps? Why is it morally and medically okay to inject a paralysing poison into your face, but not okay to inject an anabolic steroid into your arse? So I don't really buy the moral or "there's no medical need" arguments, since almost everyone accepts all that other shit.

Okay, so how does one define what is and what isn’t a medical need? Contrary to you Kyle, I rather find it easy to define what a medical need is, or at least, what category it might fall under for it to be legitimately classified or viewed as such.

Regardless of personal desire, any use beyond medical purposes deemed viable by law is considered abuse, and that really was the thrust of my argument in this thread so far, and I don’t think that I have deviated from sticking to that subject. I am not arguing the case for or against what is morally right or wrong here, that’s a subject all onto itself. Neither was I discussing boob or butt implants etc. I'm sticking with the subject I've raised in my first post, and that was (and still is) pertaining to what distinguishes a "use" from an "abuse" when anabolic steroids are involved. That is all really.

OK, so back to defining / justifying a medical need. Steroids first and foremost have to be prescribed by physicians (and not mates or gurus at some gym), to patients (and not to sport persons) who possess a legitimate medical need; performance enhancement is not considered such a requirement. To obtain a prescription, purchase or possess anabolic androgenic steroids common medical needs such as, hormone deficiencies, combating muscle wasting diseases, treating severe burn victims, and to assist with transgender issues, would basically define a medical need through legal means.

Any physician who prescribes anabolic androgenic steroids for the purpose of performance enhancement has by law crossed the line of steroid abuse and use, but it does not end there. Any physician who prescribes anabolic androgenic steroids in amounts deemed unneeded to treat a specific medical need has broken the law that defines steroid abuse and use; in this case although medical need was present, treatment went beyond what is deemed necessary. This of course would have a two-fold ramification; one concerning the health of the patient, whilst the other deals with the legality of such action taken by that physician.

I'm not here to pass some moral judgment (nor am I making one) towards any sport person who chooses to indulge in such drugs. I'm merely saying that anyone taking these drugs for reasons other than a medical need, is abusing rather than using. Users should not get upset with me for stating what is a fact according to law, but they should (and I'm sure they would) be upset with me if I started to tell them that their actions are morally wrong etc (which I'm not doing). In fact, members of this top forum may be a bit surprise to learn my opinion on the taking of anabolic steroids if one's aim is to compete on an international level etc. I'll leave it here for now, and further welcome your opinions on this subject. Thank you.

Last edited:
Let me muddy the waters even further if I may :D

I have long said that TRT is a performance enhancer as having a constant stream of Test is an advantage over naturals whose Test levels ebb and flow. The Nevada State Athletic Commission and other Commissions now agree with Stiffy and have outlawed athletes using TRT.

:p

then people taking antidepressants need to harden the fuck up, because that is not a MEDICAL NEED.

its all in their mind.

people with high cholesterole need to eat better, simple stupid.
don't get me started diabetes!!!

people with low testosterone.... oh they can go to hell.

do you even know the effects of aging @Fadi; and how we can now medicate against it? properly and safely, not what the other posters are exagerating about?

no, because your on a high horse and have zero perspective. enjoy your limited life.

Last edited:
There is no way I'm doing any trt, there is no benefit for any man over 50 to do trt.

says who? the "general population?"

the stupid studies of people eating mcdonalds, sitting on their couch watching tv??? wondering why they got cancer? gotta blame something right???

so much mis-information in science. you have no idea, absolutely no idea.

its like a terrorist attack, out of how many billions of people who actually becomes a terrorist? but thats all the news talks about isn't it, like every 5th person is potentially one... which just isn't true.
you only hear the bad news, not the millions of good news.

trt isn't 500mg a week... trt isn't cruising with 500 then blast with 1.5 grams... jesus if i did that i'd be looking absolutely insane.

trt is 100mg a week imo. you could go as low as 50mg.

as we age, we are like a battery, we produce less and less hormones, the ones that keep our cells healthy!!! why let those levels get low so they get in unhealthy states???

stupidest logic ever. seriously, people need to sit down and have a hard think about how the human body works before answering bullshit like, we were designed to suffer in old age!!! Well you will, i won't, and i'll out live everyone here.

Yep, might be a good point. I'm just not sure about TRT long term atm.

only reason im not on trt is because my body is working fine now, but for how long? who knows, am nearly 40 and so far so good, but once 50+ for sure if things drop, first thing i'll be doing is trt. ABSOLUTELY!

then people taking antidepressants need to harden the fuck up, because that is not a MEDICAL NEED.

its all in their mind..
Is it all in their mind? I didn't say or even remotely suggested any such thing. If a doctor finds that you need some antidepressants and prescribed them for you, where's the problem? In other words, if a medical need arises according to this doctor, then he would be failing in his/her duty not to prescribe them for you.

people with high cholesterole need to eat better, simple stupid.
don't get me started diabetes!!!

people with low testosterone.... oh they can go to hell.
Not sure where you're going with this.

do you even know the effects of aging @Fadi; and how we can now medicate against it? properly and safely, not what the other posters are exagerating about?

no, because your on a high horse and have zero perspective. enjoy your limited life.
I asked for an opinion, not an attack on my person. Any fool can sit behind his computer and throw disrespectful words around, I won't be doing that anytime soon.

I wish you all the very best C_T, and I thank you for your contribution.