• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Squats are better for fat loss than Cardio

**** abs,

id rather look like this EDIT, when i look like this i wont care about abs..

mark_felix.jpg

To me this guy, whilst obviously carrying some fair muscle there, is too much on the soft side for MY goals

This topic is purely dependent on goals ofcourse. I chuckle if you rubbish any form of cardio. In the least its good for your health in general. In regards to body composition, competing BB's have been doing both long duration and intervals. Both have their pluses and minuses in my opinion. You try telling Flex Wheeler that his long slow cardio after his weights routine isnt working for him.

To me this guy, whilst obviously carrying some fair muscle there, is too much on the soft side for MY goals

This topic is purely dependent on goals ofcourse. I chuckle if you rubbish any form of cardio. In the least its good for your health in general. In regards to body composition, competing BB's have been doing both long duration and intervals. Both have their pluses and minuses in my opinion. You try telling Flex Wheeler that his long slow cardio after his weights routine isnt working for him.

Flex wheeler is jacked to the shit house wha he does regarding anything with his body is irrelivent to 99% of people here..

How naive you are oh Noobly one.. 99% on here are drug free. LOL.

I would like to hope so because there are only a few on here whos lifts and body composition indicate that juice should or/would even be considered... Then some of those guys dont even use gear..

If people here are totally juiced to she shit house they either.

a.dont eat.
b.dont train
c. dont exist

The members list shows 2637 members on here so 1% seems an accurate figure...

100kg lean of muscle and on anabolics walking for that person is a whole different story to Joe X who weighs 80kg and benches 40kg...

Indication of lifts are not an accurate measure. You are basing your assumption that a juiced guy is very strong and a 100kg mass monster. This is probably the furtherest from the truth. I've been around long enough to know. I've been around many gyms, many people. Many have told me years later that they lied and were on juice. I am a sceptical bastard.

P.S - Of the 2600 members only about 50 or so are regulars, of those I would reckon at least 10 are on gear or have used before at least once. Just my opinion

Last edited:
Indication of lifts are not an accurate measure. You are basing your assumption that a juiced guy is very strong and a 100kg mass monster. This is probably the furtherest from the truth. I've been around long enough to know. I've been around many gyms, many people. Many have told me years later that they lied and were on juice. I am a sceptical bastard.

P.S - Of the 2600 members only about 50 or so are regulars, of those I would reckon at least 10 are on gear or have used before at least once. Just my opinion

Im confused..

I would assume someone totally geared up and training properly is at least somewhat stronger then me.

Or has a wicked physique... If not.

What the **** are they doing?

Nope, some guys believe that the 'roids will do all the work and train and eat half arsed.
Seen it all too many times mate.

Nope, some guys believe that the 'roids will do all the work and train and eat half arsed.
Seen it all too many times mate.

But thats my whole point these people shouldnt be on them in the first place.. I didnt say roids owuld do everything, naturally Flex wheeler didnt hit juice and became that way..

Nor did he not hit juice and walk tolook like he does...

Shouldn't be is another topic. The fact that you though a bodybuilding / strength forum contained 99% clean athletes was mesmerizing.

Shouldn't be is another topic. The fact that you though a bodybuilding / strength forum contained 99% clean athletes was mesmerizing.

ARGH i never said they were clean...

Where the hell did you get that from?

I think you misread and mis interperated what i said

I said what a juiced to the gills professional bodybuilder does doesnt apply to 99% of people here!!!!

Flex wheeler is jacked to the shit house wha he does regarding anything with his body is irrelivent to 99% of people here..

Perhaps, but does this mean the only thing Flex has to do is lift something heavy and inject and he gets everything on a silver platter?
Roids help, no doubt, but you still have to have the work ethic and do the right things to get the results.

Perhaps, but does this mean the only thing Flex has to do is lift something heavy and inject and he gets everything on a silver platter?
Roids help, no doubt, but you still have to have the work ethic and do the right things to get the results.

Yes you are right and only 1% of people on this board are at that level of dedication...

Exactly what i am trying to say. Thank you

Wrong. Flex Wheeler's genetics are even beyond pro bodybuilders. The guy could get huge from lifting trashbins. Look up some of his workouts, theyre a complete joke even by Flex standards.