• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont bug me at all darky.you are just there always trying to be someone without actually doing anything.thats because when it comes to powerlifting..you are incapable of doing it,.

Last edited:
name one thing you have achieved in the strength world..darko.

if u squatted benched and deadlifted tommorrow..wat would your total be?

Last edited:
hardly.you avoided a 70 kg powerlifter who lives in the same city as you.wat would your total be if you did the 3 lifts tommorrow darky?

yeah sure.credibilty isnt exactly one of your strengths tho is it.oh well you go to ignore as well.its not like i noticed you before anyway.good luck with your training:)

Last edited:
nah.just because you asked.ill compete when im rdy.and ill be chasing guys much tougher than the riff raffs here,thats for sure.

how? You are going down a weight division and will still be totalling 100kg less than you need to make it into the top 10 in that division.

If you're that serious about overtaking other competitors, which is also a fucking pointless thing to do, join one of the other Feds, get on the juice and masturbate over all the trophies you win. Your mindset is not one of longevity anyway so just burn it up now.

how? You are going down a weight division and will still be totalling 100kg less than you need to make it into the top 10 in that division.

If you're that serious about overtaking other competitors, which is also a fucking pointless thing to do, join one of the other Feds, get on the juice and masturbate over all the trophies you win. Your mindset is not one of longevity anyway so just burn it up now.

i compete in m1s and im not 100 kgs behind the top 8 in the opens,where did you come up with that figure from?.plus how do you know im not improving?u wish.
i will have to do some competing before the nats in october.im going to be around for a while competing i think injury and other things permitting...ive only just started....why on earth would i want to juice for while im in PA? Thats not very honest now is it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.