• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im already ahead of you pops.and im not even as talented.you are brittle mentally.wahh i need 5 years to be ready.horse poopie.ole vongump here needs to do 250-200-300 to smite the opens .lol.

Last edited:
Actually only one person called you out and you're trying every excuse in the book to duck him.

im not making excuses..im sticking to my plan.hes gotta bring something financial to the table.hes already avoided me twice so far when ive asked to come train.thats ok.hes a samurai.or something...
theres absolutely nothing that can stop him from comparing results at the end of the year,but its a big publicity stunt where sparty gets to feel important.for once.

also i much prefer if he did it quietly.i would of been more amicable.ill reiterate we both suck and i feel embarrassed hes gone all hoohaa on me with this.

Last edited:
I don't see what you're worried about. Obviously you've got legit lifts. It's all just a bit of fun on the internet after all.

I don't see what you're worried about. Obviously you've got legit lifts. It's all just a bit of fun on the internet after all.

im not worried.im not diverting.he can do as he pleases.just dont include me.im not going vs him as i couldnt care less what he does.he wants to make a legit bet then im open to suggestions.

ohyoudog2.jpg

the reality is that he claims a much larger bench than mine,our deadlift is the same,albeit i was lighter and hes had the advantage of roids.id say he has a chance.i personally being in his position,would of kept quiet and got my lifts up before saying anything,but thats him.

anyhoo this topic is boring.ciao.ill answer to pms only about any challenges that you may want,and ill be quite happy to decline them.

Last edited:
im already ahead of you pops.and im not even as talented.you are brittle mentally.wahh i need 5 years to be ready.horse poopie.ole vongump here needs to do 250-200-300 to smite the opens .lol.

Who said I was interested in smiting the opens? By the way, I've done all those pound ages before when I was in my mid 20s. Laughing a little at your johnny come lately attitude. You are not durable enough or won't live long enough to lift M2.

the reality is that he claims a much larger bench than mine,our deadlift is the same,albeit i was lighter and hes had the advantage of roids.id say he has a chance.i personally being in his position,would of kept quiet and got my lifts up before saying anything,but thats him.

He is also 12 years older than you and I doubt that using roids a couple of decades ago would mean anything in his current state of decrepitude. Anyway, he can't lift with you in PA now coz he's blown it by joining GPC. So you should just join GPC, juice yourself and be done with it. You'll never amount to anything in PA after all.

im already ahead of you pops.and im not even as talented.you are brittle mentally.

brittle mentally. Really fuckface? I have spina bifida occulta and spondylolisthesis from birth. A good day is day I am not in pain. Been lifting through the pain for over 30 years. I have no talent, only spite. You wish to see who has more spite?

He is also 12 years older than you and I doubt that using roids a couple of decades ago would mean anything in his current state of decrepitude. Anyway, he can't lift with you in PA now coz he's blown it by joining GPC. So you should just join GPC, juice yourself and be done with it. You'll never amount to anything in PA after all.

at the risk of repeating myself,i started too late to be a good open lifter.extremely unlikely ill ever total 700 to be competitive at that level.as a masters lifter,im lucky that at the moment people have been busy, injured or retired.there are guys coming thru in there late 30s who i will never beat.so you may be right that i wont have an extended run.
im not sure how things will go in the future.

knowing how much i like the idea i can win things at a sport im not actually that good at but i can train with a purpose for,gives me a thrill i cant describe.im just happy i joined PA and the system is in place for a non achieving no name like myself to actually win something that may not mean a lot to the likes of you,but it means a lot to me man
plus ive met some outstanding people through it as well.these people would never of talked to me otherwise.

Last edited:
von u have more talent than me,but you dont have that drive.you may ,with the others here continue to take cheap shots at my lack of talent and the "paper wins" that i have.but its in the books.it cant be taken away.all the best.

Talent? If I had talent I would not be a paid up PA member. I would be doing masters weightlifting or competing in wrestling or some other bloodsport.

Talk means NOTHING in powerlifting - either compete with eachother or don't - I am a believer in if your not willing to back up your big claims then don't bother talking about it -don't come up with excuses not to compete but then on the other hand put down another lifter - do it or not....or gtfo....its boring...

Talk means NOTHING in powerlifting - either compete with eachother or don't - I am a believer in if your not willing to back up your big claims then don't bother talking about it -don't come up with excuses not to compete but then on the other hand put down another lifter - do it or not....or gtfo....its boring...

if thats meaning me....ill be on the platform some time this year.i just dont jump when someone who has no authority in the sport, tells me to.

Last edited:
I think you will go a long way in powerlifting jerry, you have that attitude towards others that is pure ćuntyness

Status
Not open for further replies.