• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im just happy i joined PA and the system is in place for a non achieving no name like myself to actually win something that may not mean a lot to the likes of you,but it means a lot to me man

That brought a tear to my eye Gary.

0d829b11b801f2529230bb98b4c453c01.jpg

nuke this thread man.im embarrassed.im definately going to have to drop to 83 now.and probably to 74 by october.marathons, come at me.

Last edited:
Can you post vids of squats after nightshift? You know, to back up your claims?

i forgot my camera that day.i realised about 40 kms from home.i was in a hurry.i caught a bunch of speed camera fines too.i got lost as i was unfamiliar with melbourne.even though its a simple drive.

Last edited:
yeah as i was saying,i started the same time as a couple of others and they have gone 200-240 in the space of a year.ive moved from 190-205.i then tried a bit more of what they were doing in my lead up to the oceanias,but it didnt work.so im a little bit baffled.

nuke this fcking thread man.im embarrassed.im definately going to have to drop to 83 now.and probably to 74 by october.you guys are sht.

Anything going to be left of you dropping ~20 kegs gezza? You'd be like Justin Bieber trying to PL

How tall are you gez? If you were my height I could see it as acceptable... It might spark a gez vs oni challenge but he's obviously got an unfair advantage

im pretty short man.im not sure if height matters as much as people think it does.Kelvins pretty damn tall and he has the best total out of the nattys here.Theres guys taller than me that have better squats.i think muscle coordination,technique and speed is the key.

Last edited:
Now here is a sport where the kunce have got some swagger!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421803260.762777.jpg

Do you think that the guy that slides the stone gets all the bitches and the sweepers are just the plebs?

Now here is a sport where the kunce have got some swagger!

View attachment 10846

Do you think that the guy that slides the stone gets all the bitches and the sweepers are just the plebs?

So sick of hearing about these knurling playboys; on the cover of every magazine, stealing all the womenz, rollin in their Bugatti...

Precisely - and this is only the Canadians. We all know the Norweigans are the real pimps of the Curling world. Kunce.

Status
Not open for further replies.