• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

So i dieted a member of PTC

his arms are 16.5 inches... its when your cut it gives that impression..
He has a concaved chest from his rib cage not coming out as much.. its normal in some males aparently.. WTF knows.

Lol ronnie.. his a genetic freak.. he takes a shit and he grows

Why?

Also, no offence to the guy, but it honestly looks like he doesn't even train chest. It might just be part of an illusion because his arms are massive.

How big are his arms btw?

Because alot of the time your arms will over-power your chest in chest movements...

I didn't say I was trying to just that I don't :p

But you are right, Fly's, DB bench (even just the bottom 1/2 of the movement) and dips

Because alot of the time your arms will over-power your chest in chest movements...

True ^

I barely feel my pecs after benching. All shoulders and tri's

Flys and dumbbells simple..

Christian's on the money. I've never had this problem with chest movements, I always feel it in chest.

But then again, I push with my chest, not with my arms. Similarly, I do chins by pulling with my back, arms only help.

lol im opposite, very chest dominant, often cant feel it in my arms or very little, got weak triceps hahaha

now that this threads gone off course..

i feel like icecream all of a sudden.. :(

mmmmmmm choc chip icecream..

now that this threads gone off course..

i feel like icecream all of a sudden.. :(

mmmmmmm choc chip icecream..

Mmmmmmmmmmmm ice cream. Luckily you aren't on a keto diet and can have some................... oh no wait a minute you can't have any.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm ice cream. Luckily you aren't on a keto diet and can have some................... oh no wait a minute you can't have any.

Why u gotta do this to me every summer.. WHYYYY!!!! :mad:

W T F!!! is that DISLIKE BUTTON.. we have a fucking thank you button

morgan he was natty for over 5 years.. Till this cut where he used clen for a week..

Ive got no reason to make up BS for anybodies e-peen of me.. The forums ive found have little to no effet on my buisness atr PTC.. most of my members only 2 out of 30 odd of them are on forums.. The rest dont even know these forums exist.

Haha dude,

I think this has been blown way out of proportion...but..

Your initial argument was pl don't have to be severely overweight.

We got that, he looks great. Though just because he does powerlifting style training doesn't mean he is a powerlifter nor do his lifts (if they are what you posted before) reflect that. And to be honest, his lifts while he was doing bb style training were still pretty crappy..

He got all of his mass from bb style training, now he does compound movements and some conditioning work which while he has been cutting would have maintained the bb built mass.

He does look great though, and well done for dieting him down to a nice condition.

sorry boys i had a celltech 2050 hardcore moment

wanna hug now?

i dont do reacharounds..

Well for dave as his special

Last edited:
BUt what im getting at is people think u need all these health day spas/mirrors/machines/swiss balls/zumba to get a decent body at a health club which i think is stupid
This is where I have an issue.

There was no mention of any illegal PED's in the OP, just chains, prowlers, sleds and PL etc. I think it's very misleading and BS.