• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

So i dieted a member of PTC

TrentZor

I think this should Shed some light on the debate about people saying u cant get look good doing powerlifting training

This is my brother in law ive put him on a 10 weeks cut (currently 70kg).. He trains at PTC sydney.. no mirrors no machines just chalk and iron, tyre pulls, sleds, prowlers.. Of course in other seasons he has a gut.. but then again im sick of hearing people say all powerlifters look shit. So now his dieted? I think he looks great honestly..

/discuss

front2.jpg

frontrelaxed.jpg

That dude has huge arms for his body and low body fat.

Looks good if that's what you're fishing for. I bet he hasn't only done powerlifting style training since he started though

nah he used to train bodybuilding style for 5 years prior to PTC.. And till recently powerlifting
BUt what im getting at is people think u need all these health day spas/mirrors/machines/swiss balls/zumba to get a decent body at a health club which i think is stupid

I think this should Shed some light on the debate about people saying u cant get look good doing powerlifting training

This is my brother in law ive put him on a 10 weeks cut (currently 70kg).. He trains at PTC sydney.. no mirrors no machines just chalk and iron, tyre pulls, sleds, prowlers.. Of course in other seasons he has a gut.. but then again im sick of hearing people say all powerlifters look shit. So now his dieted? I think he looks great honestly..
this pisses me off lol the second u mention powerlifting everyones minds just straight a super heavyweight weighing in at 140kg

this guy looks great, better then 90% of the population thats for sure.
(no homo):p

i get it everytimei mention what PTC is callan.. so i decided to diet this summer and see what lies beneath

Again though, you trained BB style for 17 years (?) and built all your mass doing that. It's only in the last year you have done PL training.

It wasn't long ago that I remember your sig reading "No one asks how much you lift at the beach" and you were 100% anti-strength.

Times have changed.

yeah that would drive me crazy hahaha trying to explain that not all powerlifters are 120+kg all the time.
and good luck with your diet mate

LOL thats my brother in law boys... hahahaha .. his tatt goes to his chest..

This is me

trentsmall10.jpg

morgain your right.. For years all i read was BB mags and it was the same old use cables/do 20 diff exercises of this and that. Till i met markos and tried out his theory. I now train my members without all the fancy gadgets and shit.. just 3 lifts and assistance exercises..

Ceffo,

WOW. That's nice work. My question is how the
hell can I get to that type of body fat??? I'm a
skinny runt yes still.

Post up the workout here pls. Maybe I'm not
doing enough?? or pushing hard enough.

Although from the pic above your Brotha-in-law's
arms looks too big for me!!!??/

Thanks
Devante.

morgan - max lifts atm - 110/90/140 (he transferred from BB routine to powerlifting around when PTC opened) at a weight of 78kg.. He wont lift that much now.. lol

Years trained 7 i think..
170cm.. legs ill take a pic off..

Devante - persistance and effort mate.. If u can stick with no carbs for 10 weeks with no cheating .. then its in the bag ..

nah he used to train bodybuilding style for 5 years prior to PTC.. And till recently powerlifting
BUt what im getting at is people think u need all these health day spas/mirrors/machines/swiss balls/zumba to get a decent body at a health club which i think is stupid

Haha sorry man, your argument is flawed.

So he was bodybuilding for 5 years, and has been powerlfting for less than a year, and he hasn't turned into an obese, anti-symmetrical silverback?

I agree with what you are saying, just stirring some shit haha.

problem is people dont know any better like myself when i first started in 1995.. and all u had were these flex/ironman magazines to read off shit..

his been on an adjusted keto diet for 11 weeks suited to his metobalism ..
He cabrs every 4th day not 6th as the standard..

Yeah he used to do the big three before but never going as high on the weights .. just more 8 reppers.. now its 3's and 5's

Shredded as fuarrrrrrrk - def mirin!

Hopefully i'll be looking like this in about 8 weeks!

I think his arms only look out of proportion because he doesnt have a massive chest. In saying that i wouldnt be 1 bit bothered if my guns where that big!

I reckon he looks fkn great. Takes lots of determination and hard work to get that type of physique so kudos to him.

And as Joel said - Keto FTMFW!

morgan - max lifts atm - 110/90/140 (he transferred from BB routine to powerlifting around when PTC opened) at a weight of 78kg.. He wont lift that much now.. lol

Years trained 7 i think..
170cm.. legs ill take a pic off..

Devante - persistance and effort mate.. If u can stick with no carbs for 10 weeks with no cheating .. then its in the bag ..
<----

No carbs for 10 WEEKS??? I'll be going NUTS!!!! :eek:

I applaud anyone who can do this.. WOW! :D

Thanks