• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

So i dieted a member of PTC

I think your bro-in-law has done extremely well.

Not easy to diet down to sub 10% bodyfat.

I need to replicate...LOL

It's not that hard if you are an ecto with keto & clen.

Shrek, you were skinny when you started but not an ecto, probably just a slim endo, which would make getting this low more challenging.

I was 57 at age 19 when I first hit the gym.

@ Dancing Queen (young & sweet only 17)
I peaked at 114kg a few years back but vowed never to get that heavy again.

@ Morgan,
Your probably correct but as they say in the clasics, "I love a challenge" :rolleyes:

Hmmm :(

So Ceffo, about those earlier pics ?

i didnt take one of him at the start 3 months ago.. should have but didnt think he would actually diet at the time (he keeps putting it off everyyear).. I have one of him 5months somewhere (its not on his facebook FFS)..
Ill have to scan one when i get a chance..

nice cut, but shit his arms are big, he would be pulling all the bitches at the local, seriously... picking them up and curling them :D

jokes aside that's an awesome job *both thumbs up*