• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Show us your wings

my first pic so please dont flame.. its not really showin my lats but its all i have on hand btw its about 2 yrs old will update

138b08c0.jpg

Great fucken back, delts!

Aaaaah I see, thx Joocy

Sorry champeen, all I saw was keyboard vomit. Carry on bro!

just bought some straps for back work the other week, so I'm hoping it will grow a fair bit within the next few months

img0025tt.jpg

so i quit lifting after about 1 1/2 years of doing a stupid complex BB routine. had 3 months off before i decided ide try my hand at power lifting, but put everything i got into it this time around. roughly 8 weeks apart.

difback.jpg

Great changes Def Trap!! Well done :)

The back looks strongggg after 8 weeks! Awesome!

Last edited:
Definitley not in the same league as most you guys but I'll play along.

Lat spread of sorts, and a comparison back flex.

back1.jpg

in that first pic if you were to lift your hands 3 inches up above your hips and pull your shoulders back youd seem at least an inch wider on each lat i swear.. looking good none the less..james