• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Show us your wings

Solid backs fellas...

Ive somehow shrunk.... Feel sad :(.

Must pull finger out and build brutal back again.

My contribution to the wings thread. A little over 2 year comparison, same weight in both pics.

Back still needs much work, especially traps and rear delts (upper back in general), to catch up to my chest.

bdb comparison.JPG

My beginners back. No wings as yet, still earning them.

IMG_8330.jpg

Oznut,

small posing tip..

flexing your traps wont make your wings look bigger, you want to flair your lats as wide as possible, usually done by pretending your holding rolls of carpet under each arm and flexing them while doing so..

Looking good though mate!

Cheers bro but that's my traps relaxed. I see how I go with the "rolls of carpet" lol.

Edit: Just checked, my lats are non existent. lol