• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yea I am sure I would of been using it if I knew - I found out from ppl on this forum so that's how much I had to do with them.

Bullshit mate. You were getting complaints left right and centre but would ignore them.

Bullshit mate. You were getting complaints left right and centre but would ignore them.

Me? Personally? Wow what the fuck are you talking about lol I stopped doing anything with those retards before the under dosing shit came out - and again I found out about it from members of this forum.

Me? Personally? Wow what the fuck are you talking about lol I stopped doing anything with those retards before the under dosing shit came out - and again I found out about it from members of this forum.

Bullshit. People were complaining to you on the other forum and you would ignore them.

Bullshit. People were complaining to you on the other forum and you would ignore them.

No. People complained to me due to delivery issues - this was always passed on to pnm and from there it was upto them.

I did not work for them, I helped out on a forum, and got some free products - many of which went directly in the bin.

I did not have people complaining regarding the dosing issues - at that point I had moved away from pnm.

You sir have been misinformed - I am happy to discuss via pm or if you would like to contact me via phone.

Some simple facts for you and anyone reading.

1. you and a small band of brothers chime in every now and then claim Res100 doesn't work......yet you have never used it
2. People who have used it claims it works
3. there is over 100 reviews all positive some contain blood work, some contain before/after blood work, some contain blood work showing that they have been medically diagnosed as requiring HRT and then no longer requiring it.
4. if the product didn't work do you really think we would have survive this long on 1st time customers using it and then it failing them?
5. if 1st time customers used it they most likely would have heard about the product through internet forums since this is our method for spreading the word and had the product failed it would have been said it didn't work for me etc.
6. we have many hundreds of repeat customers who buy and swear by the product working and being effective.

Lastly this most recent review is from a health care professional

102. As a health care professional, and also having a degree in sports science, I always considered myself to be extremely knowledgeable in PCT, and the science behind it. However after an unsuccessful round of PCT, requiring me to stay on Clomid for an extended period of time and having limited recovery, I decided to try the Ultimate Stack as an experiment.
I started the Res100 2 weeks post cycle, and have been on it now for over 4 weeks, and without a doubt, this is unquestionably the best PCT I have ever done.
I feel like I’m still on cycle and my wife doesn’t believe that I’m off cycle!
My mood, my libido, my energy levels…all are awesome!
I will also add, that I’ve been around this game for 20+ years, so I’ve seen and tried nearly every test booster known to man, and res100 is hands down the best thing I’ve tried- I feel like I’m 25 again!
I will also add that I am in no way affiliated with this product, nor have I received any inducement for my comments.
Lastly, to all you young players who may be reading this, certain “bodybuilding” forums have gone out of their way to try and discredit this product…for no reason other than ignorance, so try it for yourself, then make up your own mind.
Regards Vic P.

HERE a screen capture of the email with the name and email address removed, note the time of the screen capture and time of the post should you start a conspiracy that this health care professionals email was edited in anyway.

You can also read this part to his email:

I don\'t normally give feedback, but I am so impressed with the pct stack I had to let you know.
I have done lots of pct in my time, and I\'m health professional as well, so I know my stuff.
I was always skeptical, but never did like the way you were treated on AGJ.
However, after using the stack I can honestly say that I feel just as good now as I did on cycle, my libido is fantastic and the \"increased blood flow\" is quite annoying whilst trying to sleep lol.
Well done, keep up the good work!!

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
No. People complained to me due to delivery issues - this was always passed on to pnm and from there it was upto them.

I did not work for them, I helped out on a forum, and got some free products - many of which went directly in the bin.

I did not have people complaining regarding the dosing issues - at that point I had moved away from pnm.

You sir have been misinformed - I am happy to discuss via pm or if you would like to contact me via phone.

I'll get over it with O.N. but I do think he's fair game.

If you weren't actively involved in any impropriety whilst with Protein n More it is unfortunate that you were working for them at the time. But, a lot of people, including myself, do get abit pissed by "dodginess" in the Supp industry.

I'll get over it with O.N. but I do think he's fair game.

If you weren't actively involved in any impropriety whilst with Protein n More it is unfortunate that you were working for them at the time. But, a lot of people, including myself, do get abit pissed by "dodginess" in the Supp industry.

I 100% understand this and believe me - do you know how I felt after using there products for a NUMBER of months - to find out they were total shit (free or not)......I understand your frustration at the matter but I am in the same boat and in no way should this frustration be directed at myself.

When it comes to ON - res100 etc - I simply like the product - that is it. My experience with Protein n More maybe me understand and see even more when people/companies are really trying to do there best - that is why I respect what ON is doing - even if some people don't believe in the claims - from knowing what I know about pnm now - it gives you a good perspective and gives you the ability to give credit where credit is due.

It's a stretch to bring up something like pnm because I simply like a product that another company provides.

Last edited:
I 100% understand this and believe me - do you know how I felt after using there products for a NUMBER of months - to find out they were total shit (free or not)......I understand your frustration at the matter but I am in the same boat and in no way should this frustration be directed at myself.

If and where you have been wrongly implicated in the PnM saga I apologise.

I'll keep out of this thread, at least I'll try. Fuck thats going to be hard!

Some simple facts for you and anyone reading.

1. you and a small band of brothers chime in every now and then claim Res100 doesn't work......yet you have never used it
2. People who have used it claims it works
3. there is over 100 reviews all positive some contain blood work, some contain before/after blood work, some contain blood work showing that they have been medically diagnosed as requiring HRT and then no longer requiring it.
4. if the product didn't work do you really think we would have survive this long on 1st time customers using it and then it failing them?
5. if 1st time customers used it they most likely would have heard about the product through internet forums since this is our method for spreading the word and had the product failed it would have been said it didn't work for me etc.
6. we have many hundreds of repeat customers who buy and swear by the product working and being effective.

Lastly this most recent review is from a health care professional

102. As a health care professional, and also having a degree in sports science, I always considered myself to be extremely knowledgeable in PCT, and the science behind it. However after an unsuccessful round of PCT, requiring me to stay on Clomid for an extended period of time and having limited recovery, I decided to try the Ultimate Stack as an experiment.
I started the Res100 2 weeks post cycle, and have been on it now for over 4 weeks, and without a doubt, this is unquestionably the best PCT I have ever done.
I feel like I’m still on cycle and my wife doesn’t believe that I’m off cycle!
My mood, my libido, my energy levels…all are awesome!
I will also add, that I’ve been around this game for 20+ years, so I’ve seen and tried nearly every test booster known to man, and res100 is hands down the best thing I’ve tried- I feel like I’m 25 again!
I will also add that I am in no way affiliated with this product, nor have I received any inducement for my comments.
Lastly, to all you young players who may be reading this, certain “bodybuilding” forums have gone out of their way to try and discredit this product…for no reason other than ignorance, so try it for yourself, then make up your own mind.
Regards Vic P.

HERE a screen capture of the email with the name and email address removed, note the time of the screen capture and time of the post should you start a conspiracy that this health care professionals email was edited in anyway.

You can also read this part to his email:

I don\'t normally give feedback, but I am so impressed with the pct stack I had to let you know.
I have done lots of pct in my time, and I\'m health professional as well, so I know my stuff.
I was always skeptical, but never did like the way you were treated on AGJ.
However, after using the stack I can honestly say that I feel just as good now as I did on cycle, my libido is fantastic and the \"increased blood flow\" is quite annoying whilst trying to sleep lol.
Well done, keep up the good work!!

Again another fail.

Anecdotes don't prove it works. When will you get this.

Me or anyone else using it wouldn't prove it works or doesn't

There is no research showing it works in humans. Even the rat research that shows it works suggested that scaled up to human weights you would have to take a bottle a day to get results.

There is no long term safety research on humans.

A product doesn't have to work for people to keep buying it. People keep going to church despite no indication of any of it being real

You have a track records of pushing dodgy products. Creatine kre Alkalyn.

Hi [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION];
I had fish and chips and hamburger with the lot chased down with a McFLURRY.
You proud man?

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

epicgainzCapture.jpg

Last edited: