• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
NRL rules,

Penalty TryFurther, if circumstances warrant it:‘The Referee (or Video referee) may award a penalty try if, in his opinion, a try would have been scored but forthe unfair play of the defending team. A penalty try is awarded between the goal posts irrespective of where theoffence occurred.

seems pretty clear to me ;/

Already resulted in a 'blame the umps' response? Didn't take long.....

It happens all the time now. I have no problem with the Morris no try. I also saw that Souths Halfback strip the ball off Thaiday in the first half and the Refs call it against Qld as a dropped ball.

P.S. They are Refs in Rugby League. 'Umps' are in Aussie Rules.

But it was a shit game

This is what a lot of people who don't know the Game always say when it's a Forwards game. It is also what Females who don't know the Game say.

Before all the flashy running game stuff can start the Forwards have to gain ascendancy up the middle of the Park, to create time and space for 'the Glory Boys' (the Backs) to run.

It was a 'Mans Game'. A battle of toughness, a battle of grit - to the last Man to the last Bullet and all that. NSW stacked their Bench with 'Big Boppers' to try to gain that ascendancy up the middle and because Qld slaughtered NSW up the middle in Game 3 last year. The arm wrestle up the middle last night resulted in few backline plays as far as I know (I had a Cold so slept through the second half).

Game 1 is usually the worst unless Game 3 is a dead rubber. ANZ Stadium has a reputation for being a greazy field so backlne moves and flashy plays are limited.

It happens all the time now. I have no problem with the Morris no try. I also saw that Souths Halfback strip the ball off Thaiday in the first half and the Refs call it against Qld as a dropped ball.

This is what a lot of people who don't know the Game always say when it's a Forwards game. It is also what Females who don't know the Game say.

Before all the flashy running game stuff can start the Forwards have to gain ascendancy up the middle of the Park, to create time and space for 'the Glory Boys' (the Backs) to run.

It was a 'Mans Game'. A battle of toughness, a battle of grit - to the last Man to the last Bullet and all that. NSW stacked their Bench with 'Big Boppers' to try to gain that ascendancy up the middle and because Qld slaughtered NSW up the middle in Game 3 last year. The arm wrestle up the middle last night resulted in few backline plays as far as I know (I had a Cold so slept through the second half).

Game 1 is usually the worst unless Game 3 is a dead rubber. ANZ Stadium has a reputation for being a greazy field so backlne moves and flashy plays are limited.
Thanks for clearing that up, I'll go back to my Chardonnay now.

Thanks for clearing that up, I'll go back to my Chardonnay now.

To put it further into perspective. If Ausbb was a Rugby League team, me, [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; would be the Forwards doing all the Hard Work, the tough work up the Middle of the Park, while yourself, [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; would be the little fellas doing all the running out wide gaining all the Glory!

Someone tell me the Boyd Cordner try didn't go forward. Maloney faked the pass resulting in Cordner over running the Ball resulting in a forward pass not called.

To put it further into perspective. If Ausbb was a Rugby League team, me, [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; would be the Forwards doing all the Hard Work, the tough work up the Middle of the Park, while yourself, [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; would be the little fellas doing all the running out wide gaining all the Glory!

Someone tell me the Boyd Cordner try didn't go forward. Maloney faked the pass resulting in Cordner over running the Ball resulting in a forward pass not called.

Haven't played a game since I was about 40kg wringing wet but there's still not much on this frame to stop the 120kg steam roller that is [MENTION=12409]Sir El Stiffy[/MENTION] ; pretty handy with an ankle tap though ;)

Yep it was forward.

It was also a knock on against qld...wrongly overturned.

Thats first high tackle penalty? Wasn't high.

The horrible lack of offside calls against qld on thier own line while out on thier feet...fuck i was sitting on that try line in the second half and it was disgusting.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Little??? Wtf? ?

It was a 'Mans Game'. A battle of toughness, a battle of grit - to the last Man to the last Bullet and all that. NSW stacked their Bench with 'Big Boppers' to try to gain that ascendancy up the middle and because Qld slaughtered NSW up the middle in Game 3 last year. The arm wrestle up the middle last night resulted in few back line plays as far as I know (I had a Cold so slept through the second half).

thought it was a great game, brutal contact. QLD pack was getting bludgeoned by NSW. Yeh pass might of been forward, were tons of wrong calls against both teams in the game, which is what fucks me off so much about that bunker call as a) original decision was correct and b) why the fuck didnt they overturn any of the other more obvious bad calls.

[MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; as an impact Player. He'd come on like Gordon Tallis, create havoc then pull him off.

dunno about bending over every 2mins to pick the ball up! bet yeh would wana be up in the forward pack getting down and dirty with some big hits and grubbyness

seems to me that the nsw halves just arnt good enough, our forwards were all over qld but still lost.
Agreed.

Im still baffled as to why walker waited 71 minutes to come on...and why woods never came back until then either.

We had our impact players sitting out the last 20 almost lol.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk