• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah the clubs knew, still doesn't put the players at fault.
I too would chase as much dosh as possible.

Yeah the clubs knew, still doesn't put the players at fault.
I too would chase as much dosh as possible.

When your official contract says you're earning $300,000 but you receive $500,000 I think you'd get sus pretty quick.

Sorry Shrek, the Tooth Fairy isn't real.

Looks like the Players and their Managers are now in the crosshairs.

Todd Greenberg comes out yesterday speaking a lot of shit. He knows the financial viability of the NRL is built around the image of the Stars and players and how they are Marketed. He knows the Players and Managers would have had to be complicit in this four year fraud. Only now is he prepared to admit it, kunce!

Last edited:
WTF is Radradra doing playing for Australia? The Kunt is Fijian FFS. He's been in Australia for 5 minutes.
Obviously not very patriotic. He wouldn't be very popular back in Fiji I bet.
Respect - none.

They had thier spine. And they had thier chances. ;)

We were missing 4 guys...

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk