• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
mate shut the fuck up. there was multiple calls that were wrong on the replay against both teams and the bunker said nothing. yet they decide to over turn that one? they cant sit and fucking cherry pick which ones to over turn, absolute fucking disgrace.

and how the fuck can you slap down a pass that would result in a try and no penalty/sinbin/try???

mate shut the fuck up. there was multiple calls that were wrong on the replay against both teams and the bunker said nothing. yet they decide to over turn that one? they cant sit and fucking cherry pick which ones to over turn, absolute fucking disgrace.

and how the fuck can you slap down a pass that would result in a try and no penalty/sinbin/try???
Of course you can slap down a pass. It happens all the time. Better a scrum than a try. To give a penalty try it first has to something you can penalise.

Morris didn't even get close.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Of course you can slap down a pass. It happens all the time. Better a scrum than a try. To give a penalty try it first has to something you can penalise.

Morris didn't even get close.

how is that not a penalty? dont know the exact rules for but in union thats a straight yellow card and penalty try.

well if its not it just highlights what a joke rules/refereeing is in nrl! along with that cock sucking bunker, cant just cherry pick what to over turn. and would say the same if it went against qld

who is talking about morris?

im talking about the qld knock on and put in to nsw that the bunker over turned.
Yeah I didn't quite understand that one either but they must have better eyes than me.

I thought you were on about Morris.

Yeah I didn't quite understand that one either but they must have better eyes than me.

I thought you were on about Morris.

whether it was a right or wrong call, why only over turn that one and nothing else? qld were gassed they couldnt of taken another set of 6. ridiculous

well if its not it just highlights what a joke rules/refereeing is in nrl! along with that cock sucking bunker, cant just cherry pick what to over turn. and would say the same if it went against qld
So you would outlaw the intercept? That's all it is. While the ball is in the air it's fair game. I bet it is in union too.
You can't take the player out but you can take the ball out. I thought he could have tried to knock it ahead and regather but he just made sure it broke down.

whether it was a right or wrong call, why only over turn that one and nothing else? qld were gassed they couldnt of taken another set of 6. ridiculous
I thought qld were in trouble too but my emotional reaction to the decision was opposite to yours.

So you would outlaw the intercept? That's all it is. While the ball is in the air it's fair game. I bet it is in union too.
You can't take the player out but you can take the ball out. I thought he could have tried to knock it ahead and regather but he just made sure it broke down.

nope if you deliberately knock on or slap down a ball that will result in a try it is a professional foul and you get yellow carded and they will be awarded the try.