• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I got given 2 free tickets to watch GWS Giants vs Port Adelaide a couple weeks ago. I had nothing on, so went along to check it out. Motherfuck i was bored shitless...had more fun goofing and joking with my son than actually watching the game. It was just a bit of irrelevance in the background. I was surprised i lasted till 3 quarter time before pissing off. Kiss my sweet georgian ayyass gayfl. :)

I got given 2 free tickets to watch GWS Giants vs Port Adelaide a couple weeks ago. I had nothing on, so went along to check it out. Motherfuck i was bored shitless...had more fun goofing and joking with my son than actually watching the game. It was just a bit of irrelevance in the background. I was surprised i lasted till 3 quarter time before pissing off. Kiss my sweet georgian ayyass gayfl. :)

Not surprised, quiet possible the worst two teams going around in the AFL at the moment so was never going to be a great spectical

Lol great example mate. Thatd be like watching poland and iceland play cricket.

What was boring was the Waballies last night.

The 2 NRL games on Friday and to a lesser extent last night were great.

Long live NRL. :)

Oh and it's always good seeing the Pies get hammered. ehehe

Would love see the odds for that multi Harry, and am hoping for the same result, unfortunately I think Hawthorne will be hard to beat, but I do give the Storm a big chance especially if they play like they did Friday night...

Hawks were way off against the Crows. I think they will choke...

Storm/Dogs looks like a very close game. Storm have so many big game players though.

We can only hope Hawthorne will chock, first time ever I was cheering for mad for Adelaide to roll Hawthorne when they were all over Hawthorne in the last corner....

Im struggling to support either side for the league gf. Despise them both.

Just hoping for a great game....with correct officiating. :p

Also, go swannies!