• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I had a combo of Melbourne 13+ into springboks 13+. Cam smiths missed goals hurt me!! Great game by ⚡Storm⚡though.
Wallabies were terrible!!?

Harry picked it!

Hawthorn were always going to choke, Storm were hell bent on revenge.

Now if I'd just had $1k on it I'd be laughing...

Hey??????

You got the teams right, but swans only won by 10 points, so would have done your 1k.......great result either way!!!,

Wallabies were terrible!!?

Yes, but with 21 (or is it 22) players out injured they are running out of soldiers. For a team lacking in quality depth they are going to get hammered by the Pumas.

Still, Wallabies are easily Australia's most over rated national mens team in any sport. Quite possibly they are as bad as our male tennis players, but at least we know they are shit before they start.

Manly played a great 2nd half last night. I thought they were gone. Matai had a good game for once and didn't fake an injury or stay down at all.
Brent Kite was unreal too. He's looking fitter and more agile than last year.

iPhone using Tapatalk

i agree totally taurus. i dislike manly (like everyone else in the shire :p ) but i was impressed with thier second half. they contained brisbane very well in defense and backed it up with some excellent creative attacking play.

so fucking glad league is back! dissapointing news re the sharkies. i had them as a definite front runner thia year, top two finish etc.

i agree totally taurus. i dislike manly (like everyone else in the shire :p ) but i was impressed with thier second half. they contained brisbane very well in defense and backed it up with some excellent creative attacking play.

so fucking glad league is back! dissapointing news re the sharkies. i had them as a definite front runner thia year, top two finish etc.

Yep, as a chooks fan I hated admitting souths were good the other night too. So happy having the footy back.

Will be interesting to see what comes of the dramas at shark park today!!

iPhone using Tapatalk

Best thing out of friday nights game.
791538-reynolds.jpg

He is a great player though, cant take that away from him. I have met him once, and he seems like a top bloke too. As much as it pains me to say, he is better than mitchell pearce and should take his spot come origin time...

yep. definately. ive always found mitch pierce a little overrated and couldnt help but think his name had something to do with it...but probably not.

id like to see him and mitch rein in the blues side this year...and no other changes.

Parramatta turned it on.
I think the Warriors were rather ordinary though.

Gonna be a hard year to tip. 1 / 3 so far.. :(

The Warriors losing Maloney was a big blow.
Can't see them making the top 8 this year.

Maloney left the warriors in 2011, he just dialled it in last season or so it seemed.

Getting rid of taylor out of hooker will be a good start, they looked a lot better when Godinet was a hooker, Hurrell needs to learn how to tackle.

I'll reserve judgement til round 5..

Sandow (a lot lighter sandow) was sensational

Yeah he was good, but he's hot and cold. he needs to string a few good ones together.

Is he a QLD'er? If not he may be a chance at the NSW half position.