• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lol Agree.

Inglis's TRY, should not have a been a try. But yes, Qld still would have won anyway.

The forwards were sloppy! I know Cam was sick and good on him for getting out there anyway, but generally speaking, the game was sloppy! It was painful to watch at times. Qld was often so 'staccato' in play, it was doing my head in!
lol

In saying that, I love my boys, don't get it twisted! :D

Hammer, I think they ruled Inglis's play as a TRY because it came off a Blue's boot? - and there is a rule in the game that states that a boot cannot be used to deliberately 'save' the ball from a TRY. I think that's the only reason they ruled it the way they did.

But yesssss I would have been dirty had that been awarded to NSW and the tables were turned! lol It was still knocked on, plain and simple.

On another note - it was smashing to see Inglis out there with the boys, he and Boyd were a sensation, Thurston great as always and even though it took Slater a little while to warm up, I forgive you Billy! lol

I hope Game 2 is a ripper. I do love the origin :)

No they don't win. If it is no try NSW get the ball back rather than kick off and give it back to QLD so it changes them games direction. :mad:

No they don't win. If it is no try NSW get the ball back rather than kick off and give it back to QLD so it changes them games direction. :mad:

Shhhh cmere Hammer...Bella has a hug for you :p

You're right of course, it very well could have been a different outcome.

I just heard on the news that Jennings has been suspended for one game because of his punch on tactics last night!

Bah! He has such promise that lad...too much testosterone on the field...I wonder if he's cycling!? lolol

another great match.

NSW is getting closer, but ...

How good is Gallan? He is a tank, and does not stop running and tackling.

Yep, agree. Gallan is incredible. Unfortunately they have a young team that hasn't had enough experience together yet.

But NSW have a good strong side. They could be great. Forwards were strong last night. In fact, in many ways, I feel they played a better game for the most part.

They need to watch their 'agro' though!! lol
The inexperience shows here, more than anywhere else, unfortunately for them!

Ahhh well...game 2 will be a good one I hope!

Should be good.
Can't wait.

I believe the forum will be shut for maintenance again from 7.30pm until 10pm

Sorry folks. :)

Should be good.
Can't wait.

I believe the forum will be shut for maintenance again from 7.30pm until 10pm

Sorry folks. :)

mwahahaha I believed you last time you shit head! lololol

You know I almost hope the Blues win! LOVE a nail biting final game! GROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

5-ish hours! Yeah boi!

Azz has gone to Sydney to watch it live :(

DISLIKE!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

But I will be warm and snug at home, eating my dinner and scaring my child and new puppy whilst I scream at the screen! Yeah boi!

Lets hope it's a dynamic and gooooooooood game tonight!

BOOO QLD :mad::mad:

00027368-leadimage.gif

nsw_origin_300.jpg
8474.jpg

Maroons deny Johnathan Thurston is in doubt for State of Origin II

QUEENSLAND assistant coach Michael Hagan emphatically denied star playmaker Johnathan Thurston was in doubt for tonight's Origin II clash at ANZ Stadium.

There had been persistent rumours the star five-eighth would be a late withdrawal for the clash but Hagan said there had been no signs of illness or injury for Thurston.

"I haven't seen one thing to suggest Johnathan won't be 100 per cent tonight," Hagan said.

"I'm not sure where that circulated from last night but he trained really well yesterday and got through the session without a problem.

"He hasn't had any treatment that I can see and I don't know if it was just something someone was tossing up but he is right to go.

Maroons deny Johnathan Thurston is in doubt for State of Origin II | thetelegraph.com.au