• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Heard a few things that Sonny Bill is "bored" of union...his NRL ban is over next year....id bet $1,000,000,000 he will go back to league....I used to be a big fan but lost all respect for him now...after wanting to focus on boxing while still playing union, then only signing a 1 year deal with the NZRU...pretty easy to see what he has planned....back to the NRL in 2013...I think union was just a way to make some money, build his name and a stepping stone while waiting to get back into the NRL....

Thats pretty harsh for me to say but I honestly think it may be true...

Heard a few things that Sonny Bill is "bored" of union...his NRL ban is over next year....id bet $1,000,000,000 he will go back to league....I used to be a big fan but lost all respect for him now...after wanting to focus on boxing while still playing union, then only signing a 1 year deal with the NZRU...pretty easy to see what he has planned....back to the NRL in 2013...I think union was just a way to make some money, build his name and a stepping stone while waiting to get back into the NRL....

Thats pretty harsh for me to say but I honestly think it may be true...

if it wasn't for his 1 hand handing off, he wouldn't be that good.

if it wasn't for his 1 hand handing off, he wouldn't be that good.

True...he hasnt "clicked" in union...see how he goes this yr with the chiefs though....I was excited for him to be an All Black but I dont think he should of been there...I would of liked to see Fruean (spelling?) he is the young guy from the Crusaders who was his centre partner...I see Fruean as being a bigger, faster Nonu down the track....fingers crossed he has a another good season and is in the All Blacks squad this year!

Did you see the fat ass SBW fought in his last bout? Lol I could've beaten him and I'm a lover not a fighter :)

i think it was waratahs vs rebels just playing before? They showed it at my gym so it was good to watch in between sets. Waratahs won 34, rebels had around 15 or so.

Let's hope for an all Australian Grand Final.

'Tah's v Brumbies or Reds.

Thats boring mate!

NZ v Aus grand final in NZ is always the best!!! NZ ppl always get more buzz around it...aussies dont care!

Crusaders V Tahs grandfinal I think this year...

All Blacks to dominate again this year and then I think they will go into a "rebuilding" year or 2 like the aussies have done...even tho the aussies have taken about 4-5 years to "rebuild" lol

NZ is like a second home. I get the opportunity to go there every now and then since my whole family lives there. The rugby atmosphere is so much different over there to here. The whole nation just lives rugby :) Shows in most of their performances, especially in union since it is their national sport. All blacks are unstoppable. World cup holders finally!

Also I really have my hopes up for the warriors this year. All the new under 21's players are nuts. Loving Konrad Hurrell at the moment, and also their new front rower Sam Lausi :p

The game wasn't a great one last night. Qld was sloppy. Mal needs to give those lazy forwards a kick in the arse! On the upside, back line was tight as a nun's lady bits & Inglis, Slater, Boyd & Thurston were rippers.

NSW need to get a team & bloody well stick with them! lol Good strong side. Is it wrong that I hate that Bird is still relevant?

And poor Carney had a rough first origin, bless him.
Jennings is a good player, lots of talent, let down by a lack of judement & bad attitude.
Agree that the Inglis try shouldn't have been allowed, it was knocked on, regardless of whether it came off a blue's boot.

Oh the passion & emotion almost killed me!!! lolol

Lets hope for a cracker of a second game in Sydney!

12-10 is still a Qld win.
Our backline was amazing. Gotta love Tate standing up and helping Billy out. Qld get 2 quality tries, NSW get 2x lucky bounces resulting in tries. Better team won.

Bella, you are not giving our forwards enough credit. Cam smith was at half pace due to flu and so our go forward suffered. But it was a tough forward battle.