• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Where the fuck was Giteau?

Hes over the hill mate - why look at past/old players when they will only be around for acouple more yrs.....

The thing the Wallabies need to do is stick with a set team - they have no1 in the backline that sticks to their postion....they need to stick with a team and build from that...like when they played Samo on the wing...come on what a joke...this isnt schoolboy rugby I dont care if your playing Russia....the coaching staff need to go, new captain (Pocock or Genia) and they need a new no.10 that will direct the team around...a number 10 is in charge of the team...forget the captain...the no.10 needs to control a game...if you watch the All Blacks whenever they get a penlty or anything they go straight to Carter to make the choice on what to do...not McCaw...thats what a true no.10 is.

wallabies played pretty well, wales not so well haha.

Just found this - hilarious, walks right through the sprinboks
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVC4pGmumMk&feature=related"]English Rugby Fan Stealing the World Cup 2007 - YouTube[/ame]

567845-all-blacks-win-world-cup.jpg

iAcv9HTscTRQ.jpg

Finally, we have won the world cup, for the second time :)

France were better team i believe on the night, but All Blacks were the better team for the past 4 years (especially this world cup) so they defiantly deserved it.

Cruden got injured 20 minutes into the game which sucked. Thats 3 fly halves injured. Can't believe Colin Slade is Carters replacement, he sucks! It should be Cruden to be the next fly half i reckon.

Donald came on and actually did well. His penalty goal won the match for us. He also a good run or two, and his defence was awesome!

French no.6 (diesterhur - french captain) has been name player of the year, while all blacks were team of the year and their coach was coach of the year. by IRB.

Last edited:
From the parts of the game I saw the kiwis were lucky to win but anyway well done to them. They finished in front were it counts.

Does anyone know when international rugby starts again?

When the Southern teams go to play the northen teams?

Does anyone know when international rugby starts again?

When the Southern teams go to play the northen teams?

Next year now bro!

Sonny Bill Williams has gone to the chiefs next year on a one year contract....mmmm wonder whos going back to league in 2013 lol...what a dog...

Next year now bro!

Sonny Bill Williams has gone to the chiefs next year on a one year contract....mmmm wonder whos going back to league in 2013 lol...what a dog...

sweet!

Ah yeah chiefs fan here, Sonny Bill will be good for the team.

But if he leaves for league... hes dead

sweet!

Ah yeah chiefs fan here, Sonny Bill will be good for the team.

But if he leaves for league... hes dead

I cant see any other reason for only signing a 1 year deal with any team.....he is allowed back to league in 2013 so makes sense...abit of a slap in the face to NZ rugby for only signing 1 year.

Wallabies play the BaaBaas and Wales in late Nov/ early Dec and then that's it until super rugby starts again.

wallabies vs baabaas will be fun

i rekcon after the world cup, the winning team should play a world xv.