• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
nsw shut them down. they were all over them. they didn't give darren lockyer and thurston any time and when they made breaks the cover defense was good.

NSW were good but QLD were down 10% at least.

The third game will be a good one with NSW brimming with confidence now and QLD wanting revenge and 6 straight titles.

2 changes for me.
Jennings back for Hopoate (injured)
Tom Leeroyd Lars for Trent Merrin

Also I would start with Lewis and have Creagh on bench.

i think i read jennings not due back till round 20..
Luke lewis was good off the bench and id keep him there .creagh to start his defence is solid

do you think qld just sucked or nsw shut them down?

Abit of both mate - I think QLD let NSW shut them down...Like I said NSW played well/QLD played bad which let NSW win...

Like shrek said qld were down at least 10% and NSW prob were up 20%.

there first two tries in game one were from kicks so i dont know how there is soft defence there they held them out for all those repeat sets but i agree smiths try in game 2 was soft defence on there goal line .Qld winning try against the blues game 1 was a good set play so cant say nothing bad about that one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lDUSoR8ZK8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Andrew Hore asks if they're allowed to tackle Dan Carter‬‏[/ame]

Shame about Nonu and Hore not getting a new contract, rumour is they didn't listen to the new coach and haven't been for years thinking they can get away with it.

Nonu will go overseas on a multi mutli million dollar contract I would say! His form this yr hasnt been to crash hot but he has always been one of those players who has been up and down...last yr was prob the best ive ever seen him.

^^^ Yeah i guess your right. It will be a shame to see him go.

Blues beat waratahs - home semi-final for reds vs blues at suncorp. Might actually go to this one ha.

Ok QLD or NSW.

- NSW are on a high from the last win but maybe over doing it abit considering how bad qld played.

- QLD have darrens last game, at home, and prob epic pissed off at how they played in the 2nd game.

I honestly think QLD in a VERRRRY tight but high scoring game - I think QLD 30-28.

This game has the potential to be one of the better games we have seen in yrs!

Ok QLD or NSW.

- NSW are on a high from the last win but maybe over doing it abit considering how bad qld played.

- QLD have darrens last game, at home, and prob epic pissed off at how they played in the 2nd game.

I honestly think QLD in a VERRRRY tight but high scoring game - I think QLD 30-28.

This game has the potential to be one of the better games we have seen in yrs!
QLD by 12
Home ground, Lockyer's last game, chance for 6 in a row.

They have much to pay for.