• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Brisbane play The Dragons.
They are lucky they did not score another point or they would’ve played the Warriors.

Corey Oates is certainly one hell of a player. Best winger in the game.
How did he not play Origin this year?

Poor selection choice from Walters.

lold Addo Carr is the man,His mate on the other flank would be 2nd best,and Fusitua from the warriors is 3rd.Oates has had a good season but no hes not the best winger in the game mate.

That’s your opinion.
I’ll take Oates, but both of those you mentioned have had a good year.

Oates is better overall than Vunilvalu.

Oates and AddoCarr top two.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

best winger ever both codes is Jonah Lomu,perhaps the most destructive runner either code has ever seen.Best winger ive seen in league would be a toss up between Martin Offiah and Wendell Sailor.There was a period there i reckon Sailor was the best player in the world.Offiah was so fucking quick,that nigga could fucking run maaaan.Kunt scored 10 tries in a game vs leeds once,had an unreal try scoring record...181 tries in 145 games for wigan i think.

Last edited:
haha Offiah did get greased in a "goalpost to goalpost" race with a guy called Lee Oudenryn,so wasnt the fastest man in league but fuck u give the guy an inch of space,he was gone.He d inevitably beat the fullback,like his strike rate of beating fullbacks was probably the best ive seen

Best centre either code was Mal Meninga.I think his playing weight back in the day was around 108-110 kgs,when considering most backs back in the 80s and 90s were around 80-90 kgs it gave Big Mal a huge advantage over his contemporaries.I look at vids when he was younger and smaller and he was quick.I think he might of lost a yard of pace as he aged but he was huge and a big part in Raider and Kangaroo success.Dude was great.

I really dislike the Melbourne Storm.

Not because they are the best (they are), but because of how they got there.

Plus i'm very rarely wrong about people...and i feel that Cameron Smith is one suspicious muthafukka. Undoubtedly one of the most of the most brilliant players of all time, and i can appreciate that, but something doesnt sit right to me.

Then there is Will Chambers...basically Justin Hodges reincarnate. 100% filth.

Time will tell. I could be wrong about him, and im happy to be wrong.

a lot of people i speak to in albury hate Cameron smith because of the way he plays.

tbh, i don't know the finer details of tackles so i have never understood their concern.

haha Offiah did get greased in a "goalpost to goalpost" race with a guy called Lee Oudenryn,so wasnt the fastest man in league but fuck u give the guy an inch of space,he was gone.He d inevitably beat the fullback,like his strike rate of beating fullbacks was probably the best ive seen

Oudenryn jumped the start though. Plenty of Players faster than Chariots.

I really dislike the Melbourne Storm.

Not because they are the best (they are), but because of how they got there.

Plus i'm very rarely wrong about people...and i feel that Cameron Smith is one suspicious muthafukka. Undoubtedly one of the most of the most brilliant players of all time, and i can appreciate that, but something doesnt sit right to me.

Then there is Will Chambers...basically Justin Hodges reincarnate. 100% filth.

Time will tell. I could be wrong about him, and im happy to be wrong.

I've never been a fan of Smith's. Like you I suspected. I think it's systematic at the Club. They have a shocking history; salary cap rorting, drugs, chicken wing tackle, crusher takle, BJJ coach on staff etc