• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Benji and robbie is definitely a bonus for the young tigers. Word out of the playing group is thay Everyone likes them and gets along great with them. A huge bonus. We need another forward and a couppe outside backs to make a dent next year.

Fuck storm. I hope the roosters win by 28 today and secure the minor premiership.

Would be outstanding to see the storm go down quickly in the finals.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Benji and robbie is definitely a bonus for the young tigers. Word out of the playing group is thay Everyone likes them and gets along great with them. A huge bonus. We need another forward and a couppe outside backs to make a dent next year.

Fuck storm. I hope the roosters win by 28 today and secure the minor premiership.

Would be outstanding to see the storm go down quickly in the finals.

what, you need to calm down and admire a great team.

I want anyone to win, bar Storm.

The warriors or penrith would be my top preference.

I think nsw people cant handle the fact that Melbourne team wins in city that hardly cares about rugby league.

how could you not like Cameron smith, and Billy Slater and Craig Bellamy, and …

The greatness goes on and on.

I think nsw people cant handle the fact that Melbourne team wins in city that hardly cares about rugby league.

ive liked them ever since they had Steve Kearney and Tawera Nikau playing for them.I remember them winning in 99 only after a few yrs.From top to bottom they are a professional outfit,Bellamy has a knack for developing talent.

I liked Manly in the early 90s but also majorly admired the Broncos,then the Warriors when they came in 95 but they are also really disappointing at times too and the Storm.I also admired the Wigan team when chariots offiah was playing,they were a super team.oh i forgot the raiders when big Mal had the best quads in the business.

yes, people are jealous of outsiders. Melbourne embraces them.

storm, what a great winning record it has achieved over years. even grand final victories they took off them were great to watch.

Bellamy makes smart buys in the off season,it makes me tear out my hair when i see the carthorses the Warriors used to acquire.Bellamy takes ok players and makes them great.

Isnt Billy Slater’s kid playing Aussie rules

yes, people are jealous of outsiders. Melbourne embraces them.

storm, what a great winning record it has achieved over years. even grand final victories they took off them were great to watch.

Over the last decade I’ve watched more storm than I’ve watched of the whole AFL combined.