• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hahaha.

Should have kept Clearly. Tigers should have kept Potter.

It's difficult to understand without being in the trenches ourselves.

Griffn might be ok, maybe the playing groups attitude is the issue and Griffin (in part his fault) isnt able to bring them together.
JT is making inroads imo now without the self appointed assistant head coach R.Farah in the sheds lol. Maybe there is a similar Farah type issue within Penrith.

Tim.

JT is going ok.
Griffin is not a motivater of men like Bellamy, Bennet, Gould, Gibson, Hassler, Mal even Toovey
Sure the Panthers will have a few wins but you won't see Melbourne for instance get flogged by the team tipped to run second last (knights being last). Griffin couldn't motivate a cat to chase a mouse.

wtf I was celebrating the golden point try and missed the fact that it was disallowed. I don't even know why.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Same. Was half way through a "drowning my sorrows" JD when i realised it was disallowed haha. Then the cowgirls won and i rejoiced. 5/6. (Fucken panffers).

Tim.

I can love the cowboys again next week but not against the raiders. Thirsty was giving me the shits last night.

Ha, if only the ref wasn't seeing imaginary knock ons and the earlier forward pass too. Oh well that ref might have sent Leilua off.

Every team bar the Stupid Griffin coached Panthers have turned up to play 1st round, even the Knights.

87b1ca0550f57dbec89ffda6823988ae.jpg

I think we know who needs the Hook!

That's how many have picked this round.

I even stayed away from the tab.
Ridiculous time to tip. Haha

Tim.