• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Was last year.
Yeah i had money on the first three teams. As well as money on the margin for game one.
A few other little bets too on anytime try scorers etc. Have not won much.

I was going to put money Jordan Kahu to score first try last night. Should have...

Tim.

Dont tell me you picked them? Lol.
Mate even most of the experts had the tigers winning that one.

Tim.

How the fuck are the hapless Panthers second favourite? [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; you got any ideas?

b6ab6f211b80f407fb6145a6187f4393.jpg

How the fuck are the hapless Panthers second favourite? [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; you got any ideas?

b6ab6f211b80f407fb6145a6187f4393.jpg
Creative backline for sure, 2nd favourite? Probabaly not accurate. Feature in September though i think.

Tim.

Dragons making them look second rate.

When are the Panthers gonna get a decent coach? Badly coached. I hear Geoff Toovey us available.

Creative backline for sure, 2nd favourite? Probabaly not accurate. Feature in September though i think.

Tim.
Can't defend for shit...

Why doesn't Gould show some nuts and sack this Griffin useless khunt and take over the coaching. Ffs. If Griffin was any good he would've still been at the Bronco's. They knew better.

Something needs to change. It was a very winnable game. Looks gone now. And tigers next week who will have a tonne of confidence.

Tim.

Dunno why they sacked Cleary. Had a bad 2 years with injury but still did ok.
Far superior coach than this Griffin character. He thinks he's Bennet. Even tries to talk like him.
Tigers will smash Panthers.

Dunno why they sacked Cleary. Had a bad 2 years with injury but still did ok.
Far superior coach than this Griffin character. He thinks he's Bennet. Even tries to talk like him.
Tigers will smash Panthers.
I hope this is the case. Need to win agaianst the sides that are struggling.

Fucken Tigers, i dont want to see anymore games lost by 2 points. Moses cant kick, so fuck, attack every minute haha

Tim.

Yeah.
What about Timmy Simona too?
Left wondering if he actually cost us games also. Cant wait for the truth to pop on that one.

Tim.