• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
When rugby league was a mans game.

What a tackle to put the ball loose. That would get you 3 or 4 weeks on the sidine nowadays.

Then that hit on Benny. Near killed him. Just a good tackle. Haha.

Tim.
4 weeks?? Probs 12 weeks these days. Yeah and Benny nearly snapped on half. .hahahahaha poor khunt.

I hope I'm wrong and the khunts win the comp.

When and if they beat heavyweights like The Storm, Roosters, Cowboys and to a lesser extent The RAIDERS, Broncos and The Sharks consistently then I'll concede.

Beating the hapless Tigers and Knights is hardly comp favourite winning form.

Getting flogged by the Dragons by 40 and a 3 try to 1 loss to the Roosters isn't.

So yes Geyer has gone off a bit early. I think more in hope than anyrhing else, but he's a Panther legend so he's ok.

Last edited:
They gassed out...
Taylor would be thinking why the khunts didn't aim up like that the passed 2 weeks.

They looked tired half way through the 1st half last two weeks. I honestly think they were trained too hard.

Tim.

Roosters jerseys suck. Are they trying to imitate Spiderman?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

3 losses from 5 games for the badly coached Panfers.
Gus please step in and get a decent coach ffs. [MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION]; rates Griffin. Fckn lol

Last edited:
A mountain of possession and can't score a try.
Maybe they should play the Knights every week aye [MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION];

Griffin useless. Try under 8's