• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Can some one tell my what the fuck Lockyer is do9ing in the Aussie team. he successfullyavoided being tackled once. he did not run once, he missed pletny tackles. All he did waS PASS A COUPLE OF TIMES AND KICKED.
wHERE THE FUCK WASS THE dALLY m PLAYER OF THE YEAR CARNEY.

fUCK YOU lOCKYER, YOU COST US THE GAME

FCKN CAPS LOCK

Angry much? :D

Everyone I thought would win..did lol......Great win by NZ! - Shrek is totally right about the Aus team!

Wallabies outclassed by England - No surprise....thought as much!

All Blacks 49 Scotland 3

GREAT WEEKEND OF FOOTY!

Well i got the part right of all blacks thrashing Scotland.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDgKHySObFs]YouTube - LIFE AS A PRO-TOTAL RUGBY.mp4[/ame]

I'm not a big league fan but it is easy to tell Lockyer does not have the ability for international games anymore. Good captain buy you need more from his position than just that.

Union: Australia seems way to inconsistent. Good one week and then off the next few weeks. How did Williams go this week against Scotland?

I'm not a big league fan but it is easy to tell Lockyer does not have the ability for international games anymore. Good captain buy you need more from his position than just that.

Union: Australia seems way to inconsistent. Good one week and then off the next few weeks. How did Williams go this week against Scotland?

For me Lockyer needs to be given a mentor roll within the Aus side - not a playing roll - train the younger guys...but his playing days at that level have to be over...I think he would be a great mentor/coach.

Wallabies like I said became to over-confident after there win V All Blacks - and like I said only just won V Wales due to Welsh mistakes - England are are GREAT side but Wallabies did not give them the respect....this is becoming a trend within the Wallabies - if they want to win a World Cup next year then they need to control the team - they have no real leadership and a heap of young players...that can beat any team on the day but are not a consistently good side....they are playing France soon which at the moment are playing better than England so they better watch out or this tour like the last few yrs will become a shit fight for the Wallabies.

Williams again impressed the coaches - setting up/or being part of nearly every try - his off-load must of set up at least 3-4 out of the 7 tries - when you watch him you can tell hes trying to get everything in his game perfect - even made a turn-over at a ruck...

LMD1234 - Smith/Williams centre pairing was great mate! - not sure if you watched the game but Smith was on fire with defense!!!

All Blacks looks great - prob the best they have played in 3-4 games.

LMD1234 - Smith/Williams centre pairing was great mate! - not sure if you watched the game but Smith was on fire with defense!!!

Yea buddy! I knew it would be great. Is williams strong in defence? Smith's strong point is defiantly defense but not awesome at attack like Williams which balances it out. Good to see all blacks thrashing scotland, whos next :D

I am pretty sure i am going over to nz next year with the schools rugby team and we are going to rugby world cup and versing some schools, they are not sure yet. But that'd be great.

Yea buddy! I knew it would be great. Is williams strong in defence? Smith's strong point is defiantly defense but not awesome at attack like Williams which balances it out. Good to see all blacks thrashing scotland, whos next :D

I am pretty sure i am going over to nz next year with the schools rugby team and we are going to rugby world cup and versing some schools, they are not sure yet. But that'd be great.

Williams is a great defender - had a solid game in defense last night - didnt see him miss any tackles - Smith was just in there face and put on some SOLID hits!

Another player that was great - 1st game for the All Blacks Hika Elliot - came in for Mealamu (banned for 2 weeks) - def a player of the future!

Elliot:

e61b67ec21c64567a009a2bb500324d2.jpg

All Blacks play Ireland next week - will be another good game - prob abit closer!

Last edited:
So for the Wallabies and All Blacks and there remaining tests what will happen with the teams come next weekend?

All Blacks had a cracker of a game and had the 2nd biggest win (i think) over Scotland ever - prob the biggest thing for the All Blacks now is where do you place Williams and who do you pair up in the centres - I think Nonu is the man and a sick player but 12. Williams and 13. Smith was great on the weekend - had a very good mix of attacking power and big defense...other than that the team prob doesnt need to be looked at...Id also keep Hika the hooker in and leave Hore on the bench!

Wallabies - where do you start? lol - drop everyone but Pocock and beale? lol - Wallabies need to sort shit out - New no.10, new centre pairing, new front row.....

Was just checking the Super Rugby teams that have been selected for next year and a dude I went to school (was a year above me) with Jack Lam has been selected by the Hurricanes - great player - huge dude!

I played with his brother LaLa Lam who is better but doesnt seem to be getting picked up by anyone in Super rugby - hes currently playing for Randwick - so wouldnt be surprised to see his name in the NSW super list for next yr....he is an Aus school player...again huge dude...was playing 1st 15 at 15 yrs old lol.

Jack Lam: (this yrs Itm cup)

JackLamITMCupRd1WaikatovBayPlentyHCAa0T6rFrYl.jpg

I think Henry will stick with Nonu/Smith, just because of the experience, anyway theyre both playing well so it'd be wrong to bench them. Yeah i know some rugby team mates that know some people in Queensland reds. Theres a school in Brisbane called Churchie and its expensive as hell but if you want to be a professional rugby player, you go there. Pocock went there.

Last edited:
I think Henry will stick with Nonu/Smith, just because of the experience, anyway theyre both playing well so it'd be wrong to bench them. Yeah i know some rugby team mates that know some people in Queensland reds. Theres a school in Brisbane called Churchie and its expensive as hell but if you want to be a professional rugby player, you go there. Pocock went there.

Yea Churchie is a great rugby school - I went to St Edmunds in Canberra - Faingaa brothers went there, ricky stuart, george gregan, Dave Furner, Matt Giteau, Luke Priddis, Matt Henjak etc

We won the Waratah Shield (NSW/ACT College comp) 14 times - then they stopped inviting us lol

Im already planning on where I will send my sons to school to get the best sporting opportunities :)

Yea Churchie is a great rugby school - I went to St Edmunds in Canberra - Faingaa brothers went there, ricky stuart, george gregan, Dave Furner, Matt Giteau, Luke Priddis, Matt Henjak etc

We won the Waratah Shield (NSW/ACT College comp) 14 times - then they stopped inviting us lol

Im already planning on where I will send my sons to school to get the best sporting opportunities :)

Yea i wish i could afford it, oh well. Sounds like a great school to get into professional rugby, all great players went there.

Start them nice and early if your kids love the game, it will give them a great head start.

lol @ winning 14 times and then getting kicked out. Must have been a great team. My school rugby team isn't that great.

Last edited:
That's cheating, not really but it must be a really serious game over there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZHDFliS6vo&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Try Savers & Rib Breakers 11 - Huge rugby tackles compilation[/ame]

Just a story that i think is funny:

I was 13 years old and i was playing fullback (usually played winger at this age), and we were playing at home then a winger got a break and was running on the sideline, i came running sideways and he didn't step or anything so i shoulder charged him (naturally, not purposeful) and he got smashed. My whole team came over and said you owned him ect. Winger was hurt on the ground for a while, felt bad because it was such a cheap shot.

Last edited:
Check out Stade De France in the pink lol - I have a mate whos dad played for them (Patricio Noriega - ex Wallaby prop) and he said the owner was a big flamer lol

Shame about school, won't be as dominant anymore.

lol at owner.

You want more vids? Ive got heaps.