• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
For any of the guys with foxtel - fox sports 2 Sunday morning:

1:30am - Aus V England (LIVE)
4:00am - All Blacks V Scotland (LIVE)
6:30am - Italy v Argentina
7:30am - Wales v South Africa
9:00am - Ireland v Samoa
10:30am - France v Fiji

Big weekend of rugby!!!

Ok what do you guys think of the big games this weekend?:

Union:

Aus V England - I think England could win this game if Aus play like they did V Wales - + if Aus has a scrum like last week they are in trouble because Englands scrum is better than Wales and the Welsh forwards just dominated the Aussie scrum...should be a good game - might get up to watch this one!

All Blacks V Scotland -
no real surprise here but All Blacks will win - id say by 12-15 - Scotland will be pumped up for this but just dont have the skill to match it with the All Blacks - Scotland are a really good side and are getting better so hopefully see acouple of good tries from them! - Hopefully see Sonny Bill in the starting 15 again!

League:

Aus V NZ - I think NZ will take this game - but will be close 2-4 points in it I reckon! - NZ were not on last week this week will be a diff story I think - should be a good game and looking forward to sitting down with my pizza and watching it!

Aus to win, just. England are over rated in my opinion.

All blacks to beat Scotland convincingly - All blacks will be mad at not playing well last game, will come out to thrash Scotland.

and aus to win league.

England are ranked 5th atm and I think thats about right - they could still beat anyone on the day....and remember Wales are ranked 9th and Aus only just beat them through Welsh mistakes....could be a very close game with England...and like I said if they play like they did V Wales they could be looking at a loss.

The Southern hemisphere teams are far too strobng for the Europeans rigt now. the World Cup should be a 3 horse race, NZ, Aust and A,A. Given that Aust recenlt beat S.A and NZ and NZ are known chokers Aust has the World Cup in the bag... hahahahahahah

Yeah and the kangaroos will demolish the Kiwis in the league, unless Benji has a blinder, but even then I can't see it, he can't do it all himself.

The Southern hemisphere teams are far too strobng for the Europeans rigt now. the World Cup should be a 3 horse race, NZ, Aust and A,A. Given that Aust recenlt beat S.A and NZ and NZ are known chokers Aust has the World Cup in the bag... hahahahahahah

Yeah and the kangaroos will demolish the Kiwis in the league, unless Benji has a blinder, but even then I can't see it, he can't do it all himself.

I think the only real team to watch out for from Great Britain/Europe is France - they are playing very well at the moment and I will be very keen to see them play Aus after France dominated the 6 Nations Championships this year!

All Blacks team to play Scotland:

Starting XV:
1. Tony Woodcock (71)
2. Keven Mealamu (82) / Hikawera Elliot (uncapped)
3. Owen Franks (19)
4. Brad Thorn (48)
5. Samuel Whitelock (10)
6. Liam Messam (5)
7. Richie McCaw – captain (91)
8. Kieran Read (27)
9. Jimmy Cowan (42)
10. Daniel Carter (76)
11. Hosea Gear (3)
12. Sonny Bill Williams (1)
13. Conrad Smith (42)
14. Isaia Toeava (28)
15. Mils Muliaina (91)

Reserves:
16. Andrew Hore (47)
17. John Afoa (27)
18. Anthony Boric (17)
19. Daniel Braid (4)
20. Andy Ellis (15)
21. Stephen Donald (20)
22. Ma’a Nonu (54)

How dare they bench Nonu!

Nonu is one of my fav players but I really want to see how Sonny Bill goes at inside centre - Smith is good but not a hugely powerful runner - I would like the All Blacks (seeing as though Sonny is there) to work on a big, powerful, skillful centre pairing - yes nonu has this but lets be honest he may miss his peak for the world cup next year (think it may have passed).

Will be very keen to see the Crusaders centre pairing next year - 13. Sonny Bill, 12. Robbie Fruean - I have a feeling this could be the world cup centre pairing for the All Blacks - Fruean ONLY JUST missed out on a tour spot this yr!

Here are both Sonny Bill and Frueans stats - this will be a HUGE centre pairing:

Fruean:
Height:1.9m
Weight:105kg

Sonny Bill:
Height:1.91m
Weight:108kg

I think Conrad smith is a great player and although he may not be fast, strong, his defense is excellent and his all around ability is great.

Sonny bill and Fruean are massive. Nonu's only 1.80m at about 100kg so hes even bigger. I would not like to be versing the all blacks on defence.

I think Conrad smith is a great player and although he may not be fast, strong, his defense is excellent and his all around ability is great.

Sonny bill and Fruean are massive. Nonu's only 1.80m at about 100kg so hes even bigger. I would not like to be versing the all blacks on defence.

I think both Fruean and Williams will be able to put on more size over the next year - Fruean def - being only 22 plenty of room to move! - would be sick to see Fruean at about 110kg - same speed, skill - if Sonny could put on acouple of kgs of muscle also then that would be insane to have 2 centres 13/12 @ 110kgs - farrrrk me lol

Robbie Fruean: Age 22:

robbie_fruean-420x0.jpg

Yea mate I think your right - centre pairings for the world cup will be so:

Nonu/Smith
Nonu/Williams
Williams/Smith

I cant see Kruean cracking it just yet but wouldnt be surprised coz like I said I think they (williams/kruean) will be the form centre pairing in Super Rugby next yr.

They playing for Crusaders? Awesome back line with Carter setting up Williams + Fruean.

Yea mate thats what Im saying - considering Williams is now an All Black, Carter is No.1 10 - Fruean will just lap this up...i'll say now that Crusaders will win the Super Rugby comp next year and this fly half/centre pairing will have alot to do with it...

Can some one tell my what the fuck Lockyer is do9ing in the Aussie team. he successfullyavoided being tackled once. he did not run once, he missed pletny tackles. All he did waS PASS A COUPLE OF TIMES AND KICKED.
wHERE THE FUCK WASS THE dALLY m PLAYER OF THE YEAR CARNEY.

fUCK YOU lOCKYER, YOU COST US THE GAME

FCKN CAPS LOCK

Also why was Tonga and Tuquiri in the team. these selectors should be shot. How well did Chris Lawrence go last week, much better choice than Tonga. he's useless.

Darius Boyd should've played wing instead if Tuquiri. This is a no brainer. Sheens you are a dill. Boyd was the Fullback of the year and the Churchill medalist. Fuck me, easy choice.