• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Also the Waballies beat Wales overnight. Things are turning finally for the Waballies.

Bring on the World Cup. :)

they were going alright until he got injured, that's why they missed the finals.
It's because they had no back up 5/8. It's pretty poor planning from Ivan Henjack and the Broncos not to have a back up knowing Lockyer is prone to injury in hid old age, esp wit his dodgy knees.
He does guide the team well even though he does very little.

Can anyone tell me the last time he busted through a tackle or made a big hit? He is a passer and a kicker.

I can't.

No way, all blacks are gonna win world cup :D Its in new Zealand, all blacks are top form nearly. New young players getting form. they better win, ive been waiting years for this.

briefly.
There are 15 players on the field in Union, 13 in league.
League has a set number of tackles (6) then you must tunr the ball over to the opposition. In Union as long as yo release the ball after each tackle you can hold the ball for as long as you want unless there is a penalty or you score.

Thanks for the explanation I actually did not know any of that except the 6 tackles thing.

Can anyone tell me the last time he busted through a tackle or made a big hit? He is a passer and a kicker.

I can't.

Just because you can't do this doesn't make you a bad player. Many players barely do this but their other aspects of the game are good (speed, passing, vision ect.) But i agree, lockyer pretty much is useless now. He doesn't guide much anymore.

Not saying he is a bad player, I'm saying there are better ones, like Carney for the final next week.

Even Scott Prince should be picked ahead of Lockyer in the State of Origin.

Also the Waballies beat Wales overnight. Things are turning finally for the Waballies.

Bring on the World Cup. :)

Just watched this game - Wallabies were pretty lucky really Wales were on and I honestly thought they may win at one point.

They better step up there game V France because atm France are red hot.

All Blacks V England! - great win by the AB's - Sonny Bill had a a really solid game - looks like he will have that starting spot now!

Highlights from the game:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qa6OrUcqc]YouTube - All Blacks v. England - November 6, 2010 - Twickenham - Mega Match Highlights[/ame]

Well the Broncos withdrew offer. I just think he's getting real greedy now. It's not fair for the bronco's who could have used that money to sign another player.
Inglis has no credibility now. He is just a footballer with no esteem.

Ireland nearly beat South Africa over night...23-21 to SA.

Isnt it great to see lower ranked teams still be able to take on the big boys...

Wales are ranked 9th atm and Wallabies 2nd (maybe 1st after the All Blacks win) - and Wallabies were lucky to win!

Inglis thinks he's better than he really is.
Anyone watch the Gatorade Bolt fastest man in football, 100m? He came last by a long way, and the times weren't even that fast lol.

Not meaning to boast, but my 100m time beats Greg inglis's time. But hes a lot bigger.

This may be off topic but i have to ask. Going to be a forward next year and i really don't know how to run the ball into the defender? anyone know?