• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wtf is going there aye.
40-6 so far...doesnt make any sense with our potency in attack.

Defensively Aaron Woods has left a GAPING hole in the middle aye.

Salary cap issues (fucking somehow) means we cant really add enough depth to cover such injuries either.

Just embarrasing now. No heart in em.

JT probably wont survive the weekend lol.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Its just him. Its attitude in general. Though in saying that, its the attitude towards thier coach....so i guess the writing is on the wall.

Clearly coached a bunch of lazy maoris...so tigers shouldnt be too hard. Hahaha

Nice of em to turn up today. Too bad they couldnt make it onto the field.

Tigers bouncing back with a good win over the hapless rabbitohs.

Its actually really great to see the rabbits failing. And the roosters. Haha. And manly. So good.

How was Jamie Lyons bullshit soccer style dive...should be suspended. Lol. Just for a poor effort. And whats that bunker bullshit eh...didnt see it? Bullshit. The better camera angle was shown after the fact to reveal basically no contact. Definately none involving a trip etc. Cheating ****s.

And hows those sharkies! Great work holding off the broncs.

How was Jamie Lyons bullshit soccer style dive...should be suspended. Lol. Just for a poor effort. And whats that bunker bullshit eh...didnt see it? Bullshit. The better camera angle was shown after the fact to reveal basically no contact. Definately none involving a trip etc. Cheating ****s.

And hows those sharkies! Great work holding off the broncs.
That Khunt's dive was worth of a Gold medal at the Soccer Olympics diving championships. he should've been penalised.

Parra game was a belter on Friday night too. Salary cap issues aside, they're playing with a lot of heart this season.

Eels fined $1 mil and docked 12 comp points for deliberate and organised salary cap breaching since 2013. They are currently more than $500,000 over 2016 salary cap. They can not win any comp points while still over cap - players have to go!

Only $1 mil and only 12 points? Sounds a bit easy considering the severity of the breaching and what happened to the Storm and Doggies.

Kinda sad for the players. ..

what, for receiving more money than they should've/could've been receiving.

It's a job. I understand a bit of a loss of motivation and what a distraction it would be but to feel sorry for the Players???

Players woulda had some inkling. Mystery payments etc.

Not their fault the club fucked up.

The Club didn't "fucked up". It was deliberate and organised rorting since 2013. Falsified invoicing and other things. Fucken Fraud is what it was.

Did we ever find out what happened to the Storm and the Doggies. You would think the A.T.O. and A.S.I.C. woulda been all over them like @Darkoz; on a choir boy!

Last edited:
im sure plenty of other clubs are over the cap just not been caught.

think the cap is stupid though. no teams can ever retain there squads..win a premiership then lose half your team.. look at the roosters now