• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nah I searched earlier this evening and couldn't find anything. Then I heard on the news that the pic was posted on a social network site (they showed an image looked like Twit Pic or something) but said it had since been removed. Let's hope the bitch serviced him well, for all the grief he's copping.

Absolutely shocking...I can't believe it. He has his pants down and has his dick inside the dog's mouth...

I'm still shocked....

I will be watching with interest on how SBW performs...Hmmmmm

So will I mate - im not going to expect much from him but I think we will see a few good things from him...i'll be much interest in how him and nonu combine.

In regards to the Joel Monaghan thing - Honestly what is rugby league letting there players do? Like come on every single year there is a number of things that come up about league players/teams and fucking up....sorry to compare union and league but how often do you hear of union players getting into trouble?

Why is it always league? - there must be something they (NRL/NRL teams) are not doing or what they are doing to cause this shit.

I can understand having mad monday whatever but these guys are professional sports people - yea maybe have a few beers with ya team mates whatever but why go crazy - if I was a coach I would not allow drinking within my team...I know some union teams do this so why not league?

Dont get me wrong I enjoy league and I enjoy what it brings to aussie sport - and really I dont think it will ever die but atm its struggling and maybe they need to start looking at other sports and how they act and what they do about stopping shit like this.

Fuck you give a dude $200,000 bucks to do what he loves and he sticks his dick in a dogs mouth....

Nah just in league lol - ive always wondered now dont have a go at me coz I have played both league and union and love both - but do you think it has anything to do with that league is more a lower-class sport and union is more for the high-class i.e league = public school, union = private school...

Do people think this has anything to do with it??

Even at a young age me mainly playing union at a private school (one of the best union schools in Aus) - and then comparing what my league mates were doing who went to public schools was pretty crazy.

***** By no means do I have a thing with lower and upper class - just pointing something out for discussion.

In general your right on the money powersports.

League is a working class game grew very strong in the coal mining regions back in the day.

I think if thats the case then it will never change and if anything become worse as younger and younger players coming from nothing are making more and more money...its a shame because it really could be alot better game than it is - and maybe in some regards thats why the international scene isnt as good as it could be...

No wonder why all the best players come to union heheheheehe

Oh a happier got the New Zealand Itm cup Final is on tonight - Itm cup is New Zealands club rugby (just a step down from Super 14 rugby - now called Super rugby lol)

Canterbury V Waikato:

Waikato team:

1. Toby Smith
2. Aled de Malmanche
3. Nathan White (Captain)
4. Toby Lynn
5. Romana Graham
6. Dominiko Waqaniburotu
7. Jack Lam
8. Alex Bradley
9. Tawera Kerr-Barlow
10. Trent Renata
11. Dwayne Sweeney
12. Jackson Willison
13. Save Tokula
14. Henry Speight
15. Sosene Anesi

Reserves:
16. Hikairo Forbes
17. Ben May
18. Kent Fife
19. Zak Hohneck
20. Brendon Leonard
21. Christian Lealiifano
22. Tim Mikkelson

Canterbury team:

Team: Sean Maitland, Tu Umaga-Marshall, Robbie Fruean, Telusa Veainu, Colin Slade, Willi Heinz, Nasi Manu, Matt Todd, George Whitelock (captain), Isaac Ross, Luke Romano, Peter Borlase, Steve Fualau, Wyatt Crockett.

Reserves: Paul Ngauamo, Andrew Olorenshaw, Ash Parker, Brendon O'Connor, Takerei Norton, Stephen Brett, Sam Monaghan

Both teams will be abit weaker due to their All Blacks away on tour - but both teams have some really great players and should be a really great game!!

I went to school with no.7 from Waikato - so will be cool to watch him play!

Itm cup (used to be the NPC) - is a great comp - would be great to see Australia set something up similar to this to strengthen rugby within Aus - even though I dont want to see the Wallabies get stronger LOL...

Starts at about 430-530pm today on fox sports - so anyone wanting to check out some good rugby - watch it!!!

GO CANTERBURY!!!

Last edited:
Welsh team to play the wannabies on the weekend:

Wales: 15 James Hook, 14 Will Harries, 13 Tom Shanklin, 12 Andrew Bishop, 11 Shane Williams, 10 Shane Jones, 9 Mike Phillips, 8 Jonathan Thomas, 7 Sam Warburton, , 6 Dan Lydiate, 5 Alun-Wyn Jones, 4 Brad Davies, 3 Adam Jones, 2 Matthew Rees (capt), 1 Gethin Jenkins. Replacements: 16 Huw Bennett, 17 Paul James, 18 Deiniol Jones, 19 Martyn Williams, 20 Richie Rees, 21 Dan Biggar, 22 Chris Czekaj.

I like the Welsh team! - if anyone ends up watching the game - keep an eye out for No.11 Shane Williams - one of the best wingers in the world!

Dog Incidence aside,

The game is only going from strength to strengths on a national level, Your always going to get incidents when some male human beings hit the piss to hard, Something silly gets said or done then blown out of portion a lot of the time by the media.

The rugby league community is only getting stronger, Qld and NSW make up over half of the Australia population and league is very strong in every single town even the smaller one's field up to 3 divisions, Australia was formed on hardness, We like to play a hard game.

Dog Incidence aside,

The game is only going from strength to strengths on a national level, Your always going to get incidents when some male human beings hit the piss to hard, Something silly gets said or done then blown out of portion a lot of the time by the media.

The rugby league community is only getting stronger, Qld and NSW make up over half of the Australia population and league is very strong in every single town even the smaller one's field up to 3 divisions, Australia was formed on hardness, We like to play a hard game.

Thats why league will never die - the fans - im sure over the last few years they have seen a drop in fan base though or at least not much growth/staying the same....

I know alot of ppl say oh you will get that when guys go out drinking etc etc and even I have said that i.e leave them alone, judge them on what they do on the field etc - but its passed a joke now - its not just guys going out drinking to much its rugby league as a whole as a big problem - that needs to be addressed as a huge concern by the men in charge - or they will not see any growth of the game...

The general public do not respect rugby league players anymore - which is sad because its a great game....

There has to be things put in place for teams or as a comp as a whole - and I think the 1st thing is zero tolerance to drinking - i.e players can not drink at all during pre-season/in-season - they can relax over Christmas holidays but when the club is training together they cant drink ...simple as that - now I know that would only be a few weeks out of the year but who cares...really professional athletes shouldnt be drinking anyway....and if a player breaks this heavy fines for player and club...

I know its harsh but how many chances can a sport get???

In regards to Joel - what do you think his next move will be? - England? - Id be very very very surprised if Raiders keep him considering sponsors are looking to drop them over this.

I agree with regards to the alcohol as some bloke's go mad on the drink,

Take Todd Carney for example(another sacked raider playing up on the piss) Played for Atherton rooster in the local competition up my way gave up the drink and changed his life as he won the two biggest awards in the game his first year back the Dally M for the best player in the NRL and the golden boot for the best player in the world.

Last edited:
I'm still shocked. How can you stick your dick in a dogs mouth....???

How???

Beastiality? He should be sent to gaol. Being drunk is no excuse.