• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I watched the second half again today. I was really impressed by the way the Waballies hung in there. To score the last 2 tries to win esp the last one after the 80 mins was great.
Well done.

Was abit of a messy game All Blacks were prob at about 70% and Wallabies at about 90%-95% - I honestly didnt see the Wallabies winning this game but after about the 1st 20 mins you could tell the All Blacks were not up to playing.....

Would of been good to see both teams at 100% and honestly if so would of really given praise to the Wallabies - but by just beating a very shitty All Black performance then you can see the Wallabies still need alot of work.

I think this will give Wallabies confidence going into the tour/next year but you can tell the Wallabies are a team that could become over-confident - with a No.10 like Cooper this could be bad for the Wallabies - seeing as though his play in un-structured and random with the mix of over-confidence it could really stuff things up for the Wallabies but I guess that is the rugby they are trying to play exciting somewhat random play - I dont think really Cooper is to much of a damager to any team - he can be shut out of the game fairly easy.

I think the major player for the Wallabies and a player that can really make or break games and maybe even have a huge play inregards to winning the world cup is Beale - at no.15 he is abit more of a handful because hes making plays behind the game line and has alot more room to move - so harder to shut out of the game....he is prob the smartest back the Wallabies have in regards to reading play and being able to attack on that - so for me this dude could be the making or breaking of the Wallabies come next years world cup.....and if I was a coach id be letting my players do what ever possible to shut him out of the game or take him out of the match.

In regards to the All Blacks - they were not good at all - kicking game shit, attack pretty poor, defence was good - Donald needs to go and I think the test of Williams and Nonu as a centre pairing will be the goods - Nonu again showed that he is prob the best runner of the ball in the world atm - combine that with Williams ability to break tackles + off-load (thank you league) id say that this could be the making of the best centre pairing in world rugby and could go along way to helping the All Blacks win the world cup.

I would also like to see some new wing combos aswell.

- I dont think really Cooper is to much of a damager to any team - he can be shut out of the game fairly easy.

Yeah, just watch him and when he runs sideways run in quickly for the tackle. Hes a poor defender, he was trying to rip mccaws shirt lol. I agree with your post aswell. All blacks were not playing right.

Also, why was Daniel Carter taken off for Stephen Donald. Carter was not playing that great, but still good.

Yeah, just watch him and when he runs sideways run in quickly for the tackle. Hes a poor defender, he was trying to rip mccaws shirt lol. I agree with your post aswell. All blacks were not playing right.

Also, why was Daniel Carter taken off for Stephen Donald. Carter was not playing that great, but still good.

I would say they took Carter off purely for "resting him" reasons - he only had ankle surgery like 6-8 weeks ago lol - they NEED more depth at no.10 (in the squad)- the prob with New Zealand they have to many good no.10's - theres prob 4-5 that could make the squad - so when selecting a squad its like who do we take lol - Carter is always no.1 - but Donald who came on for him I dont think hes upto the task - he should of kicked that ball out when they had a turnover on the try line - that would of won them the game - those little things make the difference between a good international player and a good club player....

At the end of the day id much rather All Blacks drop a game this year than next yrs World Cup.

I have a feeling it will be a Aus v NZ final next yr - that will go off!

Who watched the league over the weekend? - Only got to watch some of the Aussie V England game (new puppy was going crazy lol) - didnt really think much of the game - no surprise in it really....NZ V Aus final - no surprise.

I only watched highlights of the NZ V PNG game - some BIG hits again lol - just a question/thought - how will PNG ever improve? - yes having them in the 4 nations will help abit but a few games each year wont do much when the level from there club league to international is so huge - cant AUS see that there would be some big, strong and if tought skillful players from PNG if they maybe put a player pathway program in there for some of the NRL teams to go watch these players.....or does Aus have to much talent home-grown to even bother???

Kind of annoys me coz you can tell some of these players would be good with abit of proper coaching - I guess at the end of the day International league is nearly a step down in Aus eyes....

The 4th team in the 4 nations is decided with the pacific cup. PGN won the last one.

In 10 years time PGN will have developed some star players from what they have put into place now.

Beside soccer what did most of the juniors play in the ACT powersports ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPZszd1B66Y&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - James O'Connor Try and Conversion - Australia v New Zealand - Bledisloe Cup 2010 - Rugby Union[/ame]

Go to around 3:23 and watch quade cooper be an arsehole.

He will fuck himself up with being over-confident - but the Irish/Scottish/English forwards will kill him lol

Been checking up on the All Blacks site the last few days and it looks like from what the All Blacks have been doing in training that Sonny Bill may start V England - a mid field of Nonu and Williams - fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me!!! - the All Blacks may be playing games though - should find out today whos in the starting 15.

Great great weekend of sport coming up!!!

Whos getting up at 1:30am to Watch ALl Blacks V England? lol - Or you could just watch NZ V Aus league and stay up lol

All Blacks team is up to play England! - Sonny Bill has his chance!

Starting XV:
1. Tony Woodcock (70)
2. Keven Mealamu (81)
3. Owen Franks (18)
4. Brad Thorn (47)
5. Samuel Whitelock (9)
6. Jerome Kaino (34)
7. Richie McCaw – captain (90)
8. Kieran Read (26)
9. Alby Mathewson (2)
10. Daniel Carter (75)
11. Hosea Gear (2)
12. Ma’a Nonu (53)
13. Sonny Bill Williams *
14. Josevata Rokocoko (67)
15. Mils Muliaina (90)

Reserves:
16. Hikawera Elliot (uncapped)
17. Ben Franks (7)
18. Anthony Boric (16)
19. Liam Messam (5)
20. Andy Ellis (14)
21. Stephen Donald (20)
22. Isaia Toeava (27)

* Test debut
Number of Test caps in brackets

What a dick???

Joel Monaghan named as player being investigated of allegations of Mad Monday act with a dog

Statement from Joel Monaghan

Joel Monaghan has issued a statement through his manager Jim Banaghan today expressing both remorse and disgust at an alcohol fuelled prank that led to images being circulated across social networks today.

“Joel can’t blame anyone but himself for an act of stupidity that will haunt him for the rest of his life,” Manager Jim Banaghan said today.

“Joel wants to make it clear that he was the one playing a prank on an absent team mate by simulating the act.

“There are no words of explanation that can be offered because none can be appropriate.

“Joel has to now face his family as well as fans and supporters with that shame and has already undergone counselling to help him cope with the consequences of what has happened.

“It was a moment of abject stupidity brought about by too much drink and a complete lack of any thought process.

“The fact that someone has sought to compound the situation further by the use of social media only adds to the trauma but Joel accepts that it is his actions alone that are at fault.

“He apologises unreservedly for the outrage that people feel at the moment and blames nobody but himself.

“He will meet the club over the issue and accepts that there must be ramifications but the fact is he is not in a fit emotional state to have those discussions at the moment.

“Joel is a genuinely good person who is simply shattered by a moment of sheer madness.”

Statement from Joel Monaghan - NRL.com

Yeah I heard about this... Wtf?

What did he actually do with the dog? Hmm. Actually I don't think I want to know..