• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nice pretty sure there is New Zealand ITm cup (union) on from 330pm and then the league tests on Saturday - on fox...I know what im doing Sat!

Anyone watching sevens on commonwealth games? Ive played 7's and it is a very physical demanding sport, you are running everywhere and have to be pretty fit.

Yeah was watching before they were playing in 40 degree heat and running a lot, I did not know they had 7's rugby in the games.

Ah I wanted to see that - was on at 1am though! and I needed to be up at 5am today lol...

Couldnt find anymore games on...anyone know if there is anymore on before the games finish??

I played 7's once - never again lol

Nyeah, does anyone know when it's on? Would be worth watching, most of the other Com Games isn't.

Nz vs Eng Sevens was just on. Nz owned England. SA vs Australia the commentator said is next game, should show it cause australia is in it.

Yep smash those bloody Seth Africaans (They should official change it to your way of spelling Shrek).

Should be on tonight id say? Doesn't the games finish tomoz???

All Blacks V Wallabies next weekend, in Hong Kong! pumped for this one - few good months of footy coming up.

Ahh 17 weeks till my pre-season...not that im counting

Poor gill, they so had it! I was mates with Gill at school, and god I feel bad for him now! He'd be killing himself. Nicest bloke I've ever met, and smart as hell too.