• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
NRL, and indeed most codes are full of hypocrites : http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8903165

Whats with these sports trying to promote a 'wholesome' and 'family friendly' image? Give up already...

Everyone knows these kunce have nothing going on in between their ears...

How many badminton players do you catch pissing in their own mouths? :p
Are you saying badminton players don't do it or are smart enough not to get caught?

NRL, and indeed most codes are full of hypocrites : http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8903165

Whats with these sports trying to promote a 'wholesome' and 'family friendly' image? Give up already...

Everyone knows these kunce have nothing going on in between their ears...

How many badminton players do you catch pissing in their own mouths? :p

This is just classic Rugby League isn't it? Act 1st and think about it later.....I think its a pretty stupid move considering the 24 months the club has had - I am all for players/a club celebrating a season but they tend to forget that they are in the public eye and at the end of the day its their job - they are paid to play - and it should be treated like anyother job.

Who are the bigger idiots. The players or the people who think the players are or should be role models of the community.

And as if what they have done is that bad anyway. That would be some of the tamer stuff that happens on any mad Monday.

It's a topless waitress for fucks sake. If that's wrong on a boys day out, I don't want to be right!!

Souths were on fire - but from a coaching perspective you would have to be pretty disappointed that they allowed Manly to get within 16 points after leading by 40 - to be honest I still think Manly are they better side overall haha - who can they play next week?

Fucken ****s everywhere in souths jerseys this morning.

Roosters tonight should be good, ill head out to that and hopefully be home in time for the wallabies vs Argentina.

Wallabies 1-12
Roosters 13+