• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
heres a few they signed
dallas johnson,brent tate,antonio winterstein,gavin cooper and some young guys from dragons kalifa fai fai loa and ricky thorby
ill be surprised if they are but who knows
Meh...Until the coach goes they will struggle. the players don't rate him.

No halves, no discipline, and too many injuries at the wrong time...

There still my team though I would love for them to be somewhat more consistent next year with a new 5/8 (I could only dream we bought Carney and put him in there :mad:)

Up The BUNNIES!!!
I agree with the halves situation. Sandow is not a first grader.

To be honest, i don't see him being selected. Nonu and Conrad smith (especially) are playing pretty well at the moment. And the bench players are young stars. He might be in the reserve squad for the bench players.

Remeber one of the points of the tour is to blood new players and this will pretty much be the last real chance before next yrs world cup/tri nations to have a look at some new players.....id say he will be selected if he has a good Itm cup...which he is......the other centre Canterberry I think hes like 20 or 21 - same sort of build as Williams...wouldnt be surprised if he gets selected aswell.....cant remember his name!

The good thing about the All Blacks is that they are always blooding new players but still have that core group of guys that get the job done...New Zealand as I said are always blooding new players but they make very smart choices when they do....that is the difference between them and the Wallabies - the Wallabies are not smart with how they bring in new players (have got abit better this year) - they had there set 1st 15 for yrs then when players started to retire it has taken them pretty much 2-3 yrs to get back to a top level (still not there!).

I think a Nonu/Williams centre pairing would be insane and would love to see it come the tour...

Remeber one of the points of the tour is to blood new players and this will pretty much be the last real chance before next yrs world cup/tri nations to have a look at some new players.....id say he will be selected if he has a good Itm cup...which he is......the other centre Canterberry I think hes like 20 or 21 - same sort of build as Williams...wouldnt be surprised if he gets selected aswell.....cant remember his name!

The good thing about the All Blacks is that they are always blooding new players but still have that core group of guys that get the job done...New Zealand as I said are always blooding new players but they make very smart choices when they do....that is the difference between them and the Wallabies - the Wallabies are not smart with how they bring in new players (have got abit better this year) - they had there set 1st 15 for yrs then when players started to retire it has taken them pretty much 2-3 yrs to get back to a top level (still not there!).

I think a Nonu/Williams centre pairing would be insane and would love to see it come the tour...
Williams will be in the All Black side for The World Cup. NZ Rugny lured him away from French Rugby, they did it for a reason. he has the skill and strength to make it in the national team.

Personally, I hate the bloke. LOL

Williams will be in the All Black side for The World Cup. NZ Rugny lured him away from French Rugby, they did it for a reason. he has the skill and strength to make it in the national team.

Personally, I hate the bloke. LOL

Thats right mate - I know Williams wanted to go to NZ to play super 14 and to play for the All Blacks - I guess it was just a matter of who offered him the most money...

I know Tana Umaga was helping him over in France so I thought he may go to Wellington but ended up going to Canterberry (prob the richest NZ club) - prob a good move on his part!

Cant wait to see him play for the AB's - Not going to say to much coz I'll jinx it lol but New Zealand are close to unstoppable atm so hopefully with some fresh added talent the world cup at home will be the All Blacks!

Time will tell i guess. the Super 15's should be interesting next year esp with the new Melb Rebels. They have recruited al lot of aging former wallabies like Mortlock.

I wonder how they intend to recruit young talent with virtually no interest in Union south of the border.

Id say they will have ALOT of guys comming from the Canberra comp, syd comp and maybe even Brisbane...I know there has already been a number of Syd comp players that have been given a chance with them for next yr...

I wouldnt be surprised if acouple of the top young canberra club players get a go after next yrs club season.

Last edited:
Time will tell i guess. the Super 15's should be interesting next year esp with the new Melb Rebels. They have recruited al lot of aging former wallabies like Mortlock.

I wonder how they intend to recruit young talent with virtually no interest in Union south of the border.

Who says that? I spent all my Saturdays as a little kid at Victorian Rugby Union games. There is more interest than most think, we played rugby and American football at my high school during lunch not AFL.
Posted via Mobile Device

Excited to see what the rebels do next yr!

Ok guys - 4 nations league - Aus? Nz? England? Png....mmmm??

I prob missed something but why is PNG in this comp? I know they dont have many teams to pick from and international league is abit of a joke....but wont PNG be looking at 100 point floggings .....

Why not a team from the islanders ie a combined fiji/tonga/samoa team??? - wouldnt that make more sense...will PNG even be able to field a full squad...

Yea but still...wouldnt even there 2nd string players be better than 1st string png players??

These side's will also be going over to play the warm up test's.

NEW ZEALAND MAORI: Kevin Locke (Warriors), Sandor Earl (Penrith), Timana Tahu (Parramatta), Clinton Toopi (Gold Coast Titans), Arana Taumata (North Queensland Cowboys), Rangi Chase (Castleford), Jeremy Smith (Wakefield), Willie Heta (Otahuhu), Aaron Heremaia (Warriors), Weller Hauraki (Crusaders), Justin Horo (Parramatta), Bodene Thompson (Gold Coast Titans), Kevin Proctor (Melbourne Storm). Interchange: James Tamou (North Queensland Cowboys), Sam McKendry (Penrith), Russell Packer (Warriors). (One to be added).

SAMOA: (from) Tony Puletua (St Helens), Francis Meli (St Helens), Ali Lauitiiti (Leeds), David Faiumu (Huddersfield), David Solomona (Warrington), George Carmont (Wigan), Harrison Hansen (Wigan), Ben Roberts (Canterbury-Bankstown), Constantine Mika (Newcastle Knights), Mark Taufua (Newcastle Knights), Joseph Paulo (Penrith), Masada Iosefa (Penrith), Terence Seuseu (Manly), Willie Isa (Melbourne Storm), Daniel Vidot (Canberra), Josh McGuire (Brisbane Broncos), Taulima Tautai (Cronulla), Quentin Togaga'e (Souths Logan), Frank Winterstein (Crusaders).

Can I ask why they picked PNG? Just couldnt find anyone else? - not having a dig at png just asking...

I wish international league wasnt such a joke...coz I would love to see some good footy.

Rugby league is everything to PNG people, It's there national sport, They worship the game. Playing this comp will lift the whole country.

It will they play with a lot of passion,

The PGN prime mister is pushing hard for there NRL team bid, But i say they will play in the QLD cup first.

PGN have also implemented a PNG All Schools Rugby league Program as most kids never went to school and it is already getting massive success, If you don't go to school you don't get to play ,Everyone goes to school now.

These kids are going to be playing full contact rugby league as part of there education from a young age. The will be a lot more PGN player in the NRL in 10 years time.

Last edited: