• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ah cool. Ill go and watch that game this Friday. We actually did the electrical for the upgrade there. Not a bad field.

Good shit mate - keen to watch Tonga A V ACT this Sunday and then Arg V Samoa A next Tuesday - islander teams should be entertaining!

Pocock is likely out for the rest of the season after reinjuring his ACL....honestly not sure if he can come back...AGAIN...and be the force he was....I think he will play Super Rugby again but I just cant see him coming back and being Aus best no.7 again....

Pocock is likely out for the rest of the season after reinjuring his ACL....honestly not sure if he can come back...AGAIN...and be the force he was....I think he will play Super Rugby again but I just cant see him coming back and being Aus best no.7 again....

thats awful news

Not good...

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Still has to have the final "look over" but it is not looking good...

The thing for the Brumbies now is that they have no backup 7 really - They released Colby Faingaa - who I think is one of the best 7's in Australia - just hasnt had the chance to shine yet due to injuries and being selected in starting sides - he is the best Faingaa brother.

They have Jarod Butler - who is a young guy but is a no.8 - Auelua is out injured but he is really a 6/8 anyway - there is talk of even bringing George Smith back again!!

There is a guy Tim Cree - Vikings captain and ACT captain - good loose forward and pretty much a bees dick off a fulltime contract - but again he is really more of a 6/8....

Tough times for the Brumbies if they dont have a fulltime 7 - [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; might need to send them your resume mate haha

From the IRB website

The IRB undertook 1,542 In and Out of Competition controls across IRB tournaments and events in 2012, including the HSBC Sevens World Series, Rugby World Cup 2015 qualifiers, men's and women's Tests and Age Grade Rugby.

The programme saw 21 Anti-Doping cases, equating to 1.36 per cent of the IRB's entire programme. While 2012 Rugby figures published by WADA are still pending, 2011 saw more than 6,000 tests undertaken in Rugby worldwide by National Anti-Doping agencies, Unions and the IRB combined with 53 violations.

The IRB also remains committed to blood testing across its portfolio of events and Out of Competition and has conducted 482 tests since debuting at Rugby World Cup 2007 in France.

The IRB also focused on increased educational programmes in 2012, including the delivery of Keep Rugby Clean awareness campaigns at IRB Age Grade and Sevens events to more than 1,000 players during the year.

Still has to have the final "look over" but it is not looking good...

The thing for the Brumbies now is that they have no backup 7 really - They released Colby Faingaa - who I think is one of the best 7's in Australia - just hasnt had the chance to shine yet due to injuries and being selected in starting sides - he is the best Faingaa brother.

They have Jarod Butler - who is a young guy but is a no.8 - Auelua is out injured but he is really a 6/8 anyway - there is talk of even bringing George Smith back again!!

There is a guy Tim Cree - Vikings captain and ACT captain - good loose forward and pretty much a bees dick off a fulltime contract - but again he is really more of a 6/8....

Tough times for the Brumbies if they dont have a fulltime 7 - @taurus ; might need to send them your resume mate haha

hahaha

Wow - it is confirmed......Pocock undergoes knee reconstruction......

http://www.brumbies.com.au/News/Art...vid-Pocock-undergoes-knee-reconstruction.aspx

You would nearly think this is it for him in terms of ever getting back right to the top? mentally and physically it is going to be tough - and what do the Brumbies do in regards to it? Do you stick by the dude? Do you release him to free up some cash? Abit of a hard one - at the end of the day is he still a good investment...

He's still young. Lots of guys (but lots dont) come back from a 2nd knee recon.
When he did his knee last time, he was offered the LARS treatment & also the cadaver ACL transfer, but opted for the traditional and slower method of hamstring graft. He's gone with that again....
He would be DEVASTATED. My wife was like "no way, poor bloke, thats terrible for him". And I was thinking, "shit, hope he's back for the World Cup" lol

Wow - it is confirmed......Pocock undergoes knee reconstruction......

http://www.brumbies.com.au/News/Art...vid-Pocock-undergoes-knee-reconstruction.aspx

You would nearly think this is it for him in terms of ever getting back right to the top? mentally and physically it is going to be tough - and what do the Brumbies do in regards to it? Do you stick by the dude? Do you release him to free up some cash? Abit of a hard one - at the end of the day is he still a good investment...

He's still young. Lots of guys (but lots dont) come back from a 2nd knee recon.
When he did his knee last time, he was offered the LARS treatment & also the cadaver ACL transfer, but opted for the traditional and slower method of hamstring graft. He's gone with that again....
He would be DEVASTATED. My wife was like "no way, poor bloke, thats terrible for him". And I was thinking, "shit, hope he's back for the World Cup" lol

Yea true haha....I still think Hooper is/will be a better 7 long term - you would have to think a future Wallabies captain.

Also for Pocock do you stay true and stick with Aussie rugby or do you go overseas and fill up the bank balance while you can? I believe he will stay in Aus but I guess it would play on your mind considering what he has gone through and the questions around the length of his career.

Roosters have been farken terrible...
Bunnies really should have put more points on them by now. Struggling to finish. But looking much sharper in all areas than the rooters.

fuggin bunnies.