• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
diapo029c430ebf1b2e95888b35b3e56280f6.gif

emerging nations cup, Israel vs Gibraltar!

I think it was Russia V someone over the weekend - pretty sure it was a world cup q and they had 50,000 people attend :O

I think it was Russia V someone over the weekend - pretty sure it was a world cup q and they had 50,000 people attend :O

Yeh that was on as well, Russia v Georgia. Have you seen the highlights on youtube? Some ok skills going on.

Yeh that was on as well, Russia v Georgia. Have you seen the highlights on youtube? Some ok skills going on.

Nah mate I will have a look!

I know there are afew Russian and Georgian players now starting to enter the European comps.

lol really? He has great condition, abit of a beast - but really isn't that big - 104kg/184cm/6ft

Also mark Chisholm is missing. Had the pleasure of playing a few games with this unit. His arms were huge and he's like 6foot7!! Fit as fuck too.

9erygaga.jpg

uzaqu4un.jpg

Edwin Maka

- Age - 19
- Height - 202cm/6'7
- Weight - 142kg

Plays for Stade Toulousain in France - No.8

Was playing in Australia at the time of being picked up by Toulouse - he played Vic Schoolboys in 2011 I think. Edwin joined Toulouse in 2012 from Australia and signed a two-year contract, which was extended to five years after he made his debut in August 2012!! - think Australia missed out on a beast here....

Also related to -

Isitolo Maka-

4 caps for All Blacks
6'2
125kg
No.8

Finau Maka - Brother of Isitolo

5 caps for Tonga (current club - Stade Toulousian)
6'2
110kg

Edwin -

14 yrs old -

There are of course guys who are going to be using - but you will find alot of them are just genetic freaks who train bloody hard....thats why they are elite athletes....

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; did you go to the Tahs game last night? Wow really looking the goods 32-5 win over the Reds (has to be one of the biggest wins they have had over them)

Beale at 12 - mmmmm could be onto something - having a extra play maker so close could prove worth while - from a NSW point of view and also Wallabies point of view - I also like the style of Bernard Foley also - I like his style of play alot more than Coopers - more traditional style of no.10.

Also Hooper - has he now over taken all 7's in Australia for the leading role not only as starting 7 but also future captain of the Wallabies....(I'd have him there sooner rather than later)

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; did you go to the Tahs game last night? Wow really looking the goods 32-5 win over the Reds (has to be one of the biggest wins they have had over them)

Beale at 12 - mmmmm could be onto something - having a extra play maker so close could prove worth while - from a NSW point of view and also Wallabies point of view - I also like the style of Bernard Foley also - I like his style of play alot more than Coopers - more traditional style of no.10.

Also Hooper - has he now over taken all 7's in Australia for the leading role not only as starting 7 but also future captain of the Wallabies....(I'd have him there sooner rather than later)

Nah wasn't out there. ANZ is a bit of a trek for me, footy stadium more better lol.
The first half was sensational. Hoiles went well too, lots of off loads and good continuity.
Israel is something else. Ashely-cooper played well and I reckon we saw try of the season in that game too. Great game
Pocock injured in brumbies game I hear?

Nah wasn't out there. ANZ is a bit of a trek for me, footy stadium more better lol.
The first half was sensational. Hoiles went well too, lots of off loads and good continuity.
Israel is something else. Ashely-cooper played well and I reckon we saw try of the season in that game too. Great game
Pocock injured in brumbies game I hear?

Yea mate him and McCabe I heard were injured........again........not sure how bad....havnt really heard much!

Went out to RMC yesterday arvo to watch ACT v Argentina A - was a really good game - Arggies just winning 32-23 ....ACT looked alot better than when they played Brumbies. This was for the Pacific Rugby Cup that is currently running - next weekend they play Tonga A at RMC, weekend after Samoa A and then a Wednesday night (19th) Argentina A V Tonga A - so got some good rugby happening early in the "season" in Canberra.

Last edited: