• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Recommend Protein Powder please

Just remember this was a nineties cycle. As you can see the Sus and the GH are run with no rest, this is called a bridge run. With PH's and DS's you go for say 4 weeks then PCT for a few weeks. Most pro's dont cycle, they bridge one compound with another. Another publicised cycle was the Andreas Munzers death cycle. Now i am not saying this killed him or mean any disrespect to him or his memory as a bodybuilder, this is what his last cycle was before he died. This is posted up all over the web.

Throughout his whole prep period (weeks 10 to 1): Daily

Ephedrine Clenbuterol
IGF-1 Erythropoietin (EPO)
Captagon Thyroid hormone
Aspirine
Valium

To which you must add the following stacks, depending on his stage of preparation:

Weeks 10 to 6: Daily intake

Testoviron ( Methyltestosterone) 2 injections (500mg)
Parabolan 1 injection (100mg)
Halotestin (Fluxymesterone) 30 tablets (150mg)
Dianabol 30 tablets (150mg)
Human Growth Hormone 20IU
Insulin 20IU

Weeks 5 to 3: Daily intake

Masteron (Methyltestosterone) 3 injections (750mg)
Parabolan 2 injections (200mg)
Stromba (stanozolol) 50 tablets (250mg)
Stromba (stanozolol) 2 injections (200mg
Insulin 24IU
Human Growth Hormone 24IU

Weeks 2 and 1: Daily

Masteron (Methyltestosterone) 2 injections (500mg)
Stromba (stanozolol) 2 injections (200mg)
Halotestin (Fluxymesterone) 40 tablets (200mg)
Stromba (stanozolol) 80 tablets (400mg)
Insulin 24IU

There are just too many compounds in here. Also a mixture of toxic orals with injections and HG and Insulin. Why??

AZZA

Just remember this was a nineties cycle. As you can see the Sus and the GH are run with no rest, this is called a bridge run. With PH's and DS's you go for say 4 weeks then PCT for a few weeks. Most pro's dont cycle, they bridge one compound with another. Another publicised cycle was the Andreas Munzers death cycle. Now i am not saying this killed him or mean any disrespect to him or his memory as a bodybuilder, this is what his last cycle was before he died. This is posted up all over the web.

Throughout his whole prep period (weeks 10 to 1): Daily

Ephedrine Clenbuterol
IGF-1 Erythropoietin (EPO)
Captagon Thyroid hormone
Aspirine
Valium

To which you must add the following stacks, depending on his stage of preparation:

Weeks 10 to 6: Daily intake

Testoviron ( Methyltestosterone) 2 injections (500mg)
Parabolan 1 injection (100mg)
Dianabol 30 tablets (150mg)
Human Growth Hormone 20IU
Insulin 20IU

Weeks 5 to 3: Daily intake

Masteron (Methyltestosterone) 3 injections (750mg)
Parabolan 2 injections (200mg)
Stromba (stanozolol) 50 tablets (250mg)
Stromba (stanozolol) 2 injections (200mg
Insulin 24IU

Weeks 2 and 1: Daily

Masteron (Methyltestosterone) 2 injections (500mg)
Stromba (stanozolol) 2 injections (200mg)
Halotestin (Fluxymesterone) 40 tablets (200mg)
Stromba (stanozolol) 80 tablets (400mg)
Insulin 24IU

There are just too many compounds in here. Also a mixture of toxic orals with injections and HG and Insulin. Why??

AZZA

Mind boggling really when you look at it .

I guess the gift of high tolerance to drugs is also a factor.

If I take a Valium I sleep all day.

Surely this stack is enough crap to kill you or even a horse for that matter. LOL

It must make you paranoid about what everyone else is on. At what stage do they call the doses toooo much. Seems to be no upper limit other than price.......

I would be sad If I was doing that.

No judgement or anything. It's just I would just feel devistated at where it had all gone. Sooo far removed from being well. Kind of like doing a deal with the devil or something! The portrayal of something directly opposite to the truth. And to what end????

No judgement or anything.
I have every judgment.

Bodybuilding used to be about health. That ain't it.

Every time someone says, "oh, but I don't want to look like a bodybuilder," they're not thinking of someone big but healthy like Steve Reeves was, they're thinking of a freak like Cutler or Coleman - someone beyond what's humanly possible. Thus, the drug-taking freaks have discouraged normal people from taking up lifting.

Drugs and drug-users have had a big part in hurting the health of the Western world. So F U C K them, I say. They'll be down in the special hell with the producers of Biggest Loser and absercisers.

Agreed!!!

But you know what else?

Nobody is big any more in the real world. People are all fat and blobby. Especially dudes my age.

That makes it very easy for guys like us to stand out in the crowd.

Keep training because you love being well.

Reeves is inspirational and will be an acceptable model of muscular wellness forever. GH freaks are just briefly amusing oafs. Quickly forgotten as crass entertainment.

I have every judgment.

Bodybuilding used to be about health. That ain't it.

Every time someone says, "oh, but I don't want to look like a bodybuilder," they're not thinking of someone big but healthy like Steve Reeves was, they're thinking of a freak like Cutler or Coleman - someone beyond what's humanly possible. Thus, the drug-taking freaks have discouraged normal people from taking up lifting.

Drugs and drug-users have had a big part in hurting the health of the Western world. So F U C K them, I say. They'll be down in the special hell with the producers of Biggest Loser and absercisers.

Last edited:
When bodybuilding first started, it was more feats of strength and asthetics, Frank Zane and Lee Labrada were in my opinion the last ones to display these features with dignity in the top IFBB ranks. Once the mass freak show begun, its all been down hill since there except maybe Dexter Jackson munus the belly. Even the 202 class you can see who has been site injecting with sythol mixed with test, triceps that dont move at all, arms that hardly flex, delts that appear motionless.

I train because 1 i love it and 2 i am competitive with myself to improve. I am also at ease with my body, if i compete one day it will be for me, not financial success.

The judges award a look, stop judging that look and things will change. The current top guys wont be top ten material if they bring back the asthetics and the fitness and health promoting effects. Also give some guys who need recognition. In OZ Nick Jones has that look. The smaller class's need to come in also, the 202's can almost take over, its attainable for a lot of guys to be in this class by not playing the mass game, then the top guys will have to have the complete package to win. That way you can turn the opens into a freak show. It realy is up to the judges.
AZZA

how does the valium fit into all that?

Valium does the opposite of what caffeine does when it comes to cortisol secretion. As I’ve said many times on this forum; caffeine facilitates cortisol secretion due to the way it acts on the adrenal glands etc.

Valium can be viewed as an anti-catabolic drug just the same way caffeine can be viewed as a catabolic one. Of course, it also relaxes you (it’s an anti-stress drug remember). Where caffeine will give you the shakes, this drug will calm you right down.

Others may have a different use for it of course.

Fadi.

After loving the ON WHEY 100% Mocha Cuppachino, I have ordered some ON WHEY 100% Banana flavor. I hope its nice.

try Summit-nutrition.com.au - All Australian, best i have ever tasted. Also, Foodmanufacturer.com.au for natural WPI/WPC.....