• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Recommend Protein Powder please

Good post Fadi, only prob is its not just AAS now, i can name one top pro who when got his first supp contract made significant progress, he just had more money to buy more goodies. Then used that new physique to win a show and ditch that contract for another one. Initials K.G
AZZA

Does that not happen with many of them though?

Ronnie for example is sponsored by BSN I believe. He is in their advertisements and all that and I often wonder if he even uses any of their stuff? Obviously BSN are not the reason for his HUGENESS.

Does that not happen with many of them though?

Ronnie for example is sponsored by BSN I believe. He is in their advertisements and all that and I often wonder if he even uses any of their stuff? Obviously BSN are not the reason for his HUGENESS.

I was referring to a newer pro Kai Greene who was almost homeless, and sitting in the gutter after placing 6th at the Arnold, he got a contract straight away with Kemistry due to MD magazine owner Steve Bleachman's contacts. He then won that show in 2009, and is now with MuscleMeds. I'm not saying he hasnt worked hard or paid his dues, you just dont make that much improvement in 1 year at that level. I put it down to his commitment to his bodybuilding dream and his new wealth. Bit like what Dorian Yates did when he won his first Olympia, he overdieted and the following year turned up much bigger and blew them away. They all thought he was on some new wonder drug, he just didnt loose the mass when he dieted like the year before. We all know the pro's dont use these supplements. You would be surprised at what they are on.
AZZA

Good post Fadi, only prob is its not just AAS now, i can name one top pro who when got his first supp contract made significant progress, he just had more money to buy more goodies. Then used that new physique to win a show and ditch that contract for another one. Initials K.G
AZZA

Azza, you'd know much more than me about this topic. So are you saying that Kai got some cash in addition to the supplements? I'm totally ignorant when it comes to this subject, sorry about that. My experience has only revolved around the benefits one gains through acquiring a scholarship rather than a sponsorship.

Fadi.

Azza, you'd know much more than me about this topic. So are you saying that Kai got some cash in addition to the supplements? I'm totally ignorant when it comes to this subject, sorry about that. My experience has only revolved around the benefits one gains through acquiring a scholarship rather than a sponsorship.

Fadi.
Kai for a while did it very tough, he was almost homeless and spent all his money on his pyhsique. I dont believe Kai takes much in supplements. i do believe he has brought
a........more gear
b........GH and I-GH-1 growth factors
c........Daily insulin
d........Site injecting using Synthol and test
e.........more cutting agents for shows.

I do believe on top of all this he has great genetics, trains hard, and eats heaps. This is just what is required to be competitive. The more success at this level means the more money you will make, prolonging your career. He got 130.000 for the Arnold win US. It is over 50,000 a year for the ON cycles.
AZZA

Kai for a while did it very tough, he was almost homeless and spent all his money on his pyhsique. I dont believe Kai takes much in supplements. i do believe he has brought
a........more gear
b........GH and I-GH-1 growth factors
c........Daily insulin
d........Site injecting using Synthol and test
e.........more cutting agents for shows.

I do believe on top of all this he has great genetics, trains hard, and eats heaps. This is just what is required to be competitive. The more success at this level means the more money you will make, prolonging your career. He got 130.000 for the Arnold win US. It is over 50,000 a year for the ON cycles.
AZZA

Thanks for the answer AZZA, much appreciated my friend. At $50,000 for an ON cycle, I'd give up bodybuilding altogether. But that's me and not some pro.

Fadi.

Thanks for the answer AZZA, much appreciated my friend. At $50,000 for an ON cycle, I'd give up bodybuilding altogether. But that's me and not some pro.

Fadi.

Same for Lee Priest.

What on earth motivates people to think this is do-able?

It cant be the fame..... nobody knows of them but us.
Can't be fortune as the drugs no doubt are a costly habit.
Can't be the feeling of well being and closeness with others.

Reminds me of HELL!!!

Speaking of money..... just discovered that most of the kids in my class have dads earning $160 to $220 k per annum in the coal mines.

How depressing :(:(:(

Same for Lee Priest.

What on earth motivates people to think this is do-able?

It cant be the fame..... nobody knows of them but us.
Can't be fortune as the drugs no doubt are a costly habit.
Can't be the feeling of well being and closeness with others.

Reminds me of HELL!!!

Speaking of money..... just discovered that most of the kids in my class have dads earning $160 to $220 k per annum in the coal mines.

You would be surprised how much Lee Priest isnt on. I talk to him every few days on another forum. He's been training now for 24 years, he has great genetics, he's short and has the desired muscle bellys, no drugs can buy. He only uses AAS when prepping for a show to hold muscle.
AZZA
Any one interested i can post up the exact cycles a former pro was on. Its mind boggling.

It's not a pleasant job. Heat, soot, blacklung, risk of death and injury...

Not that I imagine teaching is much fun, but still, at least your protein powder won't have coal dust mixed in with it.

Post it up Azza. For entertainment purposes of course.

I am skeptical of Pro's who say they only juice before shows. bahhhhhhhhhhh

I would have thought that if they admit to juicing at all, they're not going to lie about how much and when. I mean, what's the point? "Sure, I use drugs illegally to enhance my performance... but only a little bit!"

Maybe they don't take as much as they would pre contest but I bet they are at least cruising on 1gm of test per week.

I would have no clue. It's obvious when someone's juiced, what with their turnip legs and all. It's not so obvious exactly what and how much they're juiced.

I just wonder why, if you admit drug use at all, you wouldn't just admit the whole lot.

You would be surprised how much Lee Priest isnt on. I talk to him every few days on another forum. He's been training now for 24 years, he has great genetics, he's short and has the desired muscle bellys, no drugs can buy. He only uses AAS when prepping for a show to hold muscle.
AZZA
Any one interested i can post up the exact cycles a former pro was on. Its mind boggling.

About 10 years ago Priest was on a fair bit...... Who cares?

I have been a big fan ever since I first met him. His hands are as thick as hooves. His hand was actually as thick as it was wide when I shook it. Freaky!!!

Not to emulate but just to be impressed by....

How is his biceps tear mending?

Rob

Last edited:
It's not a pleasant job. Heat, soot, blacklung, risk of death and injury...

Not that I imagine teaching is much fun, but still, at least your protein powder won't have coal dust mixed in with it.

No you are dead right. I love my job and am very happy.

Just have a few bills at the moment so I was having a whinge. LOL

The point was that miners get danger money..... not many GH monsters can say the same.

I would have no clue. It's obvious when someone's juiced, what with their turnip legs and all. It's not so obvious exactly what and how much they're juiced.

I just wonder why, if you admit drug use at all, you wouldn't just admit the whole lot.

I don't have any faith in drug free bodybuilding comps.

I know too many monsters who win......

Especially the ladies. All my female buds are drug free but have round delts, huge quads and square jaws. Funny that. Some even have shared a terrible cold which damaged vocal cords......

Train for fun and to be well

Rob

Vader, you can multi quote on one post rather than postin 3 posts. Use the punctuation marks on the right.

I dont approve or disapprove. Each to there own...............Enjoy

Tom Prince; 2001 Night Of Champions Cycle
It's been over 6 years since I last stepped on stage. I remember promising a ton of peeps that one day I would post this. So, here it is, folks. My 2001 Night of Champions Cycle. Just for fun.. Tom

Week #1: 4 iu's GH/day; 4 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin; 1 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day

Week #2: 4 iu's GH/day; 5 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin; 1 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day

Week #3: 4 iu's GH/day; 5 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 2 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #4: 4 iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 2 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #5: 6iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 3 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #6: 6 iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 3 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #7: off; 5000 iu HCG/day; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 clenbuterol/day (2 days on 1 day off); 300 mg. caffeine x 6 days/week (a.m. only)

Week #8: off; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 clenbuterol/day (2 days on 1 day off); 300 mg. caffeine x 6 days/week (a.m. only)

Week #9: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #10: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #11: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 5 x Clenbuterol tabs, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #12: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 5 x Clenbuterol tabs, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #13: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 300 mg. Winstrol-V (100 mg. each M-W-F); 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 5 x 25 mg. Ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #14: 6 iu's GH/day; 1500 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 300 mg. Winstrol-V (100 mg. each M-W-F); 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 6 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #15: off 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 6 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

**Week #16: off; 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 10 x Clenbuterol tab (Sun, Mon, Tue only), 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

**Day of contest was at the end of 16th Week.

AZZA

The point was that miners get danger money..... not many GH monsters can say the same.
Once the job is chosen, for the miner the level of danger is largely beyond their control; for the bodybuilder, it is almost entirely under their control. If you're a miner, things like driving around under millions of tonnes of stone are unavoidable; if you're a bodybuilder, taking drugs is avoidable, and how much you take is your decision.

Also, society needs coal miners (until we stop burning everything and live properly with renewables, but that's another story), whereas society has no desperate need for bodybuilders. So we have sympathy for the dangers one profession suffers, the other not so much.
hyjak said:
when i can get that **** with a medicare rebate i'll take it otherwise i'll continue to make do lol.
I think they bulk bill steroids in Russia :p