• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

reasons why people dont compete

37156_original.jpg

Lol. This.

thanks mr testes.im pretty damn happy to be honest.i read the team list and its like a whos who of Australian powerlifting.Super strong lineup.im looking at it and im the weakest.lolz.
i was a nothing in nz, man.now im a bit better than that.

Last edited:
Dats kewl man... Best to be the weakest in a strong team right?

What I mean is, do you think the others know about your... 'operation'.

The one you got in Thailand before coming here.

im open to sponsorship offers and im willing to endorse anything.not guaranteeing your sales will improve,in fact theres a probability that youll crash and be bankrupted but yeah the offers there.im very photogenic.
not srs.

im open to sponsorship offers and im willing to endorse anything.not guaranteeing your sales will improve,in fact theres a probability that youll crash and be bankrupted but yeah the offers there.im very photogenic.
not srs.

Not srs!?! But I had a business plan ready to roll....thanks Gerry.

Youch! Gerry on fire today boys! :cool:

btw - you should know, I prefer goats m8.

Bazz does cows and [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; is over anything with a pulse.. and sometimes without if it's still warm enough ;)

What I mean is, do you think the others know about your... 'operation'.

The one you got in Thailand before coming here.

Some of the products that came out of the thai chop shops looked like the real thing
My first time in thailand went something like this:

Me: Faaaaaark
Mate: Ets a dude
Me: Check her out
Me: How tall is that bitch
Mate: Ets a dude too
Me: :confused:

Lol.. I know right? ffs. It got to the stage where if 'she' was smokin' ... It was a dude.

Kinda understood how after a couple... 'what goes on tour stays on tour' :cool:

Lol.. I know right? ffs. It got to the stage where if 'she' was smokin' ... It was a dude.

Kinda understood how after a couple... 'what goes on tour stays on tour' :cool:

[MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION] ; reckons he'd just move the tackle to the side and go for it. :eek:

Some of the products that came out of the thai chop shops looked like the real thing
My first time in thailand went something like this:

Me: Faaaaaark
Me: Check her out
Me: How tall is that bitch
Mate: Ets a dude too
Me: :confused:

Aye, they should have to carry IDs.