• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

reasons why people dont compete

Not until it's too late.... then you're either disgusted and bail out of there or do an [MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION] ; and think "well i'm here now anyway", push the junk aside and get on with the job at hand.

Dats it mate.. way I figure, youve paid for it one way or another either as a direct transaction or the obligatory lubricating drinks so u may as well get a happy ending somrhow ; p

@Brick ; reckons he'd just move the tackle to the side and go for it. :eek:

Thats totally taken out of context, what I said was if it's passable and he keeps it tucked to the front so it looks legit I'd have a stab from behind.

anyone that says they wouldn't is a liar

Thats totally taken out of context, what I said was if it's passable and he keeps it tucked to the front so it looks legit I'd have a stab from behind.

anyone that says they wouldn't is a liar

Sorry bro, got that a bit wrong

Between you and me if I'd had a few drinks I'd probably just try not to look at it and plow ahead anyway

The old pissup is a one way ticket to the land of no good, after a few, everything sounds like a great idea.

I guess if she does look amazeballs, you can just tell yourself that suspended bit of flesh at the bottom is just some sort of advanced STD, no dramas! I'll remember to plough ahead next time instead of carrying on like a pork chop when I revisit Phuket.

youre all a bunch of homos.
after a few beers and some playful wrestling would degenerate into something unspeakable and deviant.catch u queers later.

Last edited:
DGH1fAP.png

youre all a bunch of homos.
after a few beers and some playful wrestling would degenerate into something unspeakable and deviant.catch u queers later.

U neva know mate, few 2 many and we might even bring out Gerry the gerbil

anyone trying to caption that is going to get a jab to the nose

admins banhammer that fool.lols

Last edited: