• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Q & A Thread.

I just use normal soap man, works well.

An oil free soap may also be good.

There is stuff called Epiduo Gel, it's a topical acne cream..

If you get a break out, no harm in trying to use some of this shit on your back..

It basically dries all the sebum out of your pores to stop acne from forming.

What if you don't want to do a full on cycle.. what options are there? (I know, stuff all, but just humour me..)

Say you want to mess with your body as little as possible and don't need extreme results, just a slightly improved biological response to training.. there must be something atleast worth looking into?

Age is 31, test levels are average if not below and have been declining for years, training and diet are now tuned in as much as they will ever be, cut down drinking and staying out late as much as possible, etc etc.. results are there just want to help tip the hormone balance back enough to see an improved response to training. Not seeking abnormaly elevated levels or anything, would just be nice to have the body geared up a bit to what it was some years ago.. don't want an 'all or nothing' answer, i'm not going to do it all and i'm already doing nothing, looking for something inbetween!

What if you don't want to do a full on cycle.. what options are there? (I know, stuff all, but just humour me..)

Say you want to mess with your body as little as possible and don't need extreme results, just a slightly improved biological response to training.. there must be something atleast worth looking into?

Age is 31, test levels are average if not below and have been declining for years, training and diet are now tuned in as much as they will ever be, cut down drinking and staying out late as much as possible, etc etc.. results are there just want to help tip the hormone balance back enough to see an improved response to training. Not seeking abnormaly elevated levels or anything, would just be nice to have the body geared up a bit to what it was some years ago.. don't want an 'all or nothing' answer, i'm not going to do it all and i'm already doing nothing, looking for something inbetween!

Nutrition and diet are key.
If thats perfect, and you want to take it to the next level, a simple 400mg test only cycle will punch through any plateau's.

even that is probably going to be too hard to obtain reliably, i train in my home gym so i don't have the kind of contacts you would need. i was thinking more along the lines of something you might typically use for PCT to stimulate your natural production and balance, that would ideally be importable or somehow easier to obtain than something like straight test..

Those PCT drugs are used to combat breast cancer in women.

Not something I'd want to be eating for weeks on end for no real benefit mate.

Just .1 or .2 is enough, you feeling for the suction.

If your in a vein blood will rush in.

If that's the case, pull out, push blood out, get a new pin and try a different site.

Hormones are a very delicate balance
You can't just take AIs to 'boost your test' it doesn't work like that

Just .1 or .2 is enough, you feeling for the suction.

If your in a vein blood will rush in.

If that's the case, pull out, push blood out, get a new pin and try a different site.

Yer ive had blood drawn before, blood comes out of the vein extremely quickly.

P.s im not talking about a injection, im talking about when ive have blood drawn for a blood test.

Add slin to the picture, trust me especially with that GH doseage and assuming its real or abit under-dosed, your going to need it. GH and Insulin are also inversely proportional to one another, if ones up the others down and vice-versa. Then ofcourse comes the synergy.

Anyways heres a nice read for you that i posted on getbig.

Chad Nicholls Slin Protocol

as the vial gets emptier, do i still need to push air into the vial with the syringe before withdrawing?, Its just ive watched alot of Doctors do I.M injections on youtube and never see them doing it. Thanx

Hi All,

I have a question please. i have decided to start a course however keep getting told to buy this that and everything (mainly by the dealer) I have never taken anything before and have been training for 2 years 4 days a week. I am naturally a big lad 6ft 2" 128kgs 20% BF

The reason I have decided to start was strength and more tone, don't really want size.

So far I have
20 ML of Test Prop
200ml Clenbuterol Liquid (human Grade)
70 clomiphene tabs
40 tamoxifen tabs

Now the dealer has told me i need to buy a stack and should buy anavar from him?
im beginning to think i have been tricked and am now confused as hell.

is there anyone out there who can shed some light on this please??
if you could recommend a guide of how much I should take and anything else I need would be most grateful or should i just throw it away.

cheers J

Honestly I would cut down to 8% NATURALLY and see where you stand after that
Don't throw it away, what a waste lol. But if you've only been training 2 years and feel you need hormonas then you're doing something drastically incorrect

As a fatass you'll get very poor results from estrogenic hormonas

Honestly I would cut down to 8% NATURALLY and see where you stand after that
Don't throw it away, what a waste lol. But if you've only been training 2 years and feel you need hormonas then you're doing something drastically incorrect

As a fatass you'll get very poor results from estrogenic hormonas

wow you really have good advice NOT
Thanks for stating the obvious
you must take pleasure in telling people they are a fatass,

so tell me please what am i doing incorectly? I am dying to know.

I used to weigh 168kgs and have come down from there. the problem i have is i want to gain strength! are you telling me that because i am a fatass i will not gain any strength? wtf