• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Q & A Thread.

Dianabol and Anadrol together?

They work well together. They use up to 5mg/kg a day in patients with anaemia with no effects on the liver until 2 years or so. Not recommending it but this is a fact. Do what you gotta do.

LOL, I know people lie a lot...>

I trust these guys with my life, they have no reason to lie.

Either way, thats a lot of gear!

Id be very interested to see a log with pics/training/sides/bloods/liver func ect.

When are you running it?

Id use prop ED, not EOD.
Either way, thats a lot of pins for a first time user with virgin muscle. They will be in a whole world or cork.

At least with E the injections can be 1-2 per week. Much easier for a novice to deal with.

I do agree that prop is a better drug though...... Just not for a novice I feel.

I'm a big fan of short esters. My opinion is that you are probably going to do multiple injections a week at some point if you're serious about your drug use. I don't really see the difference in starting now or breaking yourself in slowly. I guess I'm a "chuck em in the deep end" guy haha.

LOL, I know people lie a lot...>

I trust these guys with my life, they have no reason to lie.

Either way, thats a lot of gear!

Id be very interested to see a log with pics/training/sides/bloods/liver func ect.

When are you running it?

I'll be running it when I can afford it... Looking for a better job for the last two months.
My training is DC training, takes the thought out of it and each session takes 45 mins 3x a week. Gives me more time to do other stuff.
And a correction earlier, I did mean 50mg every day, not every other day.
I do not understand my blood tests, I am not a scientist but I have a doctor that tells me when things are going wrong. My cholesterol is TERRIBLE at the moment.

Just curious about how to combat sides if they do arise..

Things like severe acne, testicular atrophy (even on HCG), other side effects that you guys think are worth mentioning?!

Acne is the same as hair loss. Get rid of the DHT oil from your back and leave emu oil on it overnight. Testicles I don't really care about but HCG should take care of it. The majority of side effects can be avoided. Play around with different combinations and dosages and you should get to the size and condition you want without any side effects. Everyone will have two or 3 hormones they respond well to with no side effects. For me, thankfully, these are primo and tren. 200mg a day sent me psycho though.

If in doubt, add more GH!

Just curious about how to combat sides if they do arise..

Things like severe acne, testicular atrophy (even on HCG), other side effects that you guys think are worth mentioning?!

Nuts shrinking wont be an issue on HCG, its what it does. I run it, and have even used it in mega doses to try and fix my testicular dysfunction.

Adex will help control acne/bloat. I also get my missus to wash my back every night.

Optimal ratio of AAS:peptides?

1g/week:5ui/day is good I guess. Not really that important. You will need less GH as you get older and everyone has different natural levels of GH so experiment.

You are a true bro GN1

nd yeah Sticky i guess the question was aimed at people that would start using GH

Thanks boys.

Not a problem brother.

You are a true bro GN1

nd yeah Sticky i guess the question was aimed at people that would start using GH

Yeah.
I just see to many people getting caught up in little shit like peptides when IMO, they have no use for them.... Once you start getting into some serious size and conditioning and are running big cycles they have a place....

See, THIS is what the sub forums should be like. This is how they will stay.
Brothers helping, without the non-sense (even if buddy tried).

Please lets keep it this way.... And remember 99% of people reading these posts have little no NO experience with AAS. So dont recommend huge cycles and try and break down the info as much as you can.

Not a problem brother.

Yeah.
I just see to many people getting caught up in little shit like peptides when IMO, they have no use for them.... Once you start getting into some serious size and conditioning and are running big cycles they have a place....

See, THIS is what the sub forums should be like. This is how they will stay.
Brothers helping, without the non-sense (even if buddy tried).

Please lets keep it this way.... And remember 99% of people reading these posts have little no NO experience with AAS. So dont recommend huge cycles and try and break down the info as much as you can.

why am i mentioned...

You know I can see you have edited your post right?

Your sole purpose of posting was to try to bait Oni. Its even quoted in my reply.

I can't speak for other people, but I plan my pro cycle to be this:

1050 mg Primo a week
1050 mg tren ace a week
700 mg NPP a week
1000 mg sustanon a week
1-2 CCs of TNE-drol-dbol blend before every workout (tren ace, test suspension, masteron, dbol 25 mg, drol 25 mg blend)
80 mg proviron daily
12.5 mcg t3 daily
20-30 iu growth hormone daily

Excuse the ignorance but how much test a week is that?

1g of test via the sustanon, unless the 'Primo" was primoteston then it would be 2g....

But I presume its primobolan (sp?)

Cheers. There's a guy at my gym who is on 2.5 grams a week, bloody crazy stuff. What's the most you've heard of someone using?