• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Q & A Thread.

I know of a few guys running 2g per week.... IMO its a complete waste though.

I'm a believer of lower test and running other compounds higher like deca and tren.
Test is a great compound, especially for a novice, but there are much more affective drugs out there.

GN has logged off. But I'm glad he came back. He has much to share, if not shat all over by the idiot bullies of this forum again.

Good information guys. Thanks to GN1 for posting the thread in the first instance.

Lots of good information to read here, which I'm sure a great many on these boards are grateful for and have been waiting to discuss.

Yes it is primo ace.
NPP is in there for the synergist effect it has with trenbolone. Also for joint health.
1g of testosterone a week.
Only ever megadose testosterone if you're on GH. It will take away the bloat.

I know of a few guys running 2g per week.... IMO its a complete waste though.

I'm a believer of lower test and running other compounds higher like deca and tren.
Test is a great compound, especially for a novice, but there are much more affective drugs out there.

x10000000000000000000000000000000000000
Low dose testosteone, high dose anabolics = statue!
Testosterone is good for health and thickness but not much else. If you don't want to use GH then don't bother with high doses of testosterone. Use anadrol instead. Despite popular belief, anadrol will give less sides than testosterone and it will make your physique look better. Only include it when under 8% unless you want to look like a moon.

is hcg really needed? or could u do simply a test (500mg) with nlova (40/40/20/20)?

It's not NEEDED, but definatly recommended.
It's stops the shut down of your endocrine system, it stops testicular atrophy, and makes coming off much easier.

I've heard a lot of times that HCG is magic
Guy at my old gym in Britain was a heavy roid user since his teenage years, came off and ran HCG, everything returned to normal, he had a kid then went back on again lol

Not proof or anything, unfortunately no one is badass enough to run such a study but HCG works well. I personally do not think you need to run it throughout the cycle unless you want testicular function

By maintaining testicular function though, you eliminate (or at least massivly reduce) the risk of endining up sterile or on hrt.

IMO, if you have the money to cycle, you have the money for HCG.

why am i mentioned...

Well my question was actually serious , I'd consider doing a cycle but my two biggest fears are losing hair and testicular function as I want to have kids in the next 12 months. As a recreational lifter I can't justify taking the risk on these two things just for a few kilos of muscle.

Just wondering

Last edited:
Do you guys massage the area after inection, ive read that is helps spread the oil...... or is that bullshit? also after withdrawing the oil from the vial do you flick the syringe to get the air bubbles to the top then push them out? it doesnt mention these things on steroid injection 101 but ive read elsewhere that these things should be done. Thoughts?

By maintaining testicular function though, you eliminate (or at least massivly reduce) the risk of endining up sterile or on hrt.

IMO, if you have the money to cycle, you have the money for HCG.

People have the money but cant get there hands on it. Test and nolvadex is easy as piss to get, hcg is as rare as golden dog shit.

q - at what ages should using steroids be completely out of the question?

(no not planning to cycle, always wondered about that question though)

Do you guys massage the area after inection, ive read that is helps spread the oil...... or is that bullshit? also after withdrawing the oil from the vial do you flick the syringe to get the air bubbles to the top then push them out? it doesnt mention these things on steroid injection 101 but ive read elsewhere that these things should be done. Thoughts?

Sorry, mate, didn't see it.
I used to massage the area, not any more.

I lightly heat my oil with a wheat pack, push it in, then sit the heat pack on the injection site for 5 mins.

Yes, push the air out of the syringe.

Nuts shrinking wont be an issue on HCG, its what it does. I run it, and have even used it in mega doses to try and fix my testicular dysfunction.

Adex will help control acne/bloat. I also get my missus to wash my back every night.

What do u wash your back with to avoid acne? I get mild acne now on my back it pisses me off, I couldnt imagine taking steroids it would probly make it even worse.

Acne can be terrible with my clients who cycle steroids.

If you want to temper it, wash regularly. Use anti-bacterial soap and try to wash with it twice per day. Be careful not to overwash, because this can also irritate your skin and dry it out. It is also important to shower as soon as possible after any activity that has caused excessive perspiration. When perspiration gets trapped against your skin, it can mix with oils and clog your pores even further, which will exacerbate any existing back acne.

There are many bacterial soaps and creams on the market. Keep the area as dry as possible. If a particularly harsh case, go and see your Dr and see what they're able to offer by way of treatment?

Acne can be terrible with my clients who cycle steroids.

If you want to temper it, wash regularly. Use anti-bacterial soap and try to wash with it twice per day. Be careful not to overwash, because this can also irritate your skin and dry it out. It is also important to shower as soon as possible after any activity that has caused excessive perspiration. When perspiration gets trapped against your skin, it can mix with oils and clog your pores even further, which will exacerbate any existing back acne.

There are many bacterial soaps and creams on the market. Keep the area as dry as possible. If a particularly harsh case, go and see your Dr and see what they're able to offer by way of treatment?

...Your clients? What do you do for a job again?

...Your clients? What do you do for a job again?

I am a Remedial Massage Therapist as well Goo. I have 22 regular clients who see me after hours and over the weekends and I am a Director of Communications for the government.

In the next few months, I'll be going it alone and starting my own business entirely, incorporating remedial/sports injury massage therapy. But yes, I mostly see bb'ers, PL's and sportsmen and women. The few who cycle steroids, have back acne issues and we address those as they arise.