• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC version 2.0

Okay fellas, sit down and read.

When I was your age and training, do you think I would EVER let a 46yo mother of 5, who I outweighed between 20-60kg, come remotely close to out lifting me.

Yesterday, Nina lifted with you 3 clowns, you guys did squats, bench and cleans, all of you used the same weight, swings and thrusters, again, same weight for Nina and you 3 clowns.

The circuit was 100 reps. She did it 3 times, Jack didnt finish one, Sean took an hour to do 1 and Alen managed it twice.

She had already done PPP deadlift, 8 sets of shrug pulls and German Volume Training bench, 10 x 10.

Sean and Jack, she did 200 reps more than you guys. And you guys didnt complete your circuit properly.

When you guys can beat an old woman, I feel you'll have the right to "Train the Trainer"

Until then, you guys cant train a dog to shit lol

Feel free to dispute any of the information posted fellas.

More cardio for you guys, every night I think.

And I promise, when you guys can beat the old woman, you can "Train the Trainer"

Mind you, the trainer may be dead by then

See you Monday bitches

I was waiting for this.
For the record. I completed it properly. Everyone was resting before doing another set. It took me less than 15 min. You know it was a hard circuit when Nina after doing it once is lying on the floor.

I know i'm not going to win this aguement.
I know I need to get fitter.

Bench
40kgX10

Thusters
16kg X10
12kg X10
10kg X10
8kg X10

Swings
32kg X10
28Kg X10
24kg X10

Squat
50kg X10

Powerclean
40kg X10

Don't quote me on the swings weights

Lol

I would have been laying on the floor if I could have, but I was worried once I get down, I won't be able to get up quick enough to spew. I admit, I'm very disappointed in my effort.

Nina actually did 210 more reps than me.

If it takes cardio every night to reach the "train the trainer" stage then bring it on.
Except, don't worry about you being dead, I'll probably die first.

One things for sure, I need to get fit.

Last edited: