• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC version 2.0

Daryl got in front of Max on the bench tonight, he got 100kg x 7, Max got 6, Alen got 4

On the squats, Max did 140kg x 12, Daryl got 11, Alen did 150kg x 6

On the deadlift, Daryl got 180kg x 2, Alen got 6 I think, Max got 180kg x 10

The boys are pushing each other well, they looked splendid in their matching shirts, faggots

I told them that my novice standards of 100/140/180 are altered from the original US system, which is 200/300/400lbs. Translated its 91/137/182.5kg, I simply rounded it off.

I told them they should aim for 20 reps on each of the original US ones, I reckon thats a fair achievement.

They want to eventually get 20 reps on 100/140/180kg

we'll be waiting a few years for that lol

I dont know anyone under 200lbs (91kg) that can do that. It was originally set for a sub 200lb lifter

Can anyone reading this do 200/300/400lb x 20 weighing under 200lb??????

Good lifting by the boys...... doing 20 reps of each of those weight would be a fair effort.. but certainly nothing to out of reach.

Talk is cheap but... no point saying ur close when u cant prove it.

Last edited:
Scale doesn't mean much. I just found some photos of myself 5 years ago when I was about 90kg wearing certain shirts I still own, and they were very loose. Those shirts are tight fitting now and I'm 85kg.

I need to get those magic Titan gears from Minh then. :p

Speaking of magic, wouldn't Gawain's special protein shakes help too? I need to get some but can't find Gawain's website. Could you please post the address up, Markos?

Edit: never mind, I found it: Protein Powder | Protein Shakes | Protein Supplements | Best Protein | Whey Protein Isolate - Power Protein

Let me sweeten the deal for the guy that is half asian because he ate my brother

$10 Titan Australia T-shirts with every total science tub purchased off cheese burger mouth

Can anyone reading this do 200/300/400lb x 20 weighing under 200lb??????

In separate sessions or all in one?

If in separate sessions, I reckon I'd get them next year. Should be pretty close by the end of this year.

Let me sweeten the deal for the guy that is half asian because he ate my brother

$10 Titan Australia T-shirts with every total science tub purchased off cheese burger mouth

Might get you some cash so you can get me a tub from the half Asian cannibal brother. Plus the Tshirt, of course. :p

Gareth benched 130kg x 1 tonight, twice

I've made adjustments to John's and Waynes program, they hit a wall tonight.

Max told Sean last week that he would squat 100kg no hands by the end of the year, he has been practicing with an empty bar, as had Sean.

Sean wasnt in tonight, so we thought we would film this to show his progress.

Here is Max squatting 100kg - no hands

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJqUWcKDLIk]YouTube - PTC, Max squats 100kg - no hands[/ame]

..........wait Sean, there's more

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlz8EoaeHHg]YouTube - PTC, Max squats 120kg - no hands[/ame]

Oh no he didnt, yes he did....3 wheels

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ZVzdEkZwc]YouTube - PTC, Max squats 140kg - no hands[/ame]